Texture Hack (.182)

Posts 16–30 of 47 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by SteamFuck View Post
You did something wrong, because this cannot be detected.
Turn off all hacks.
Make sure the actual exe in this hack is not running, it only patches, you don't need it on.
I did accidentally leave the executable on, but when I close it I still get kicked with "Cheat Detected". I've used a rank hack, but it hasn't kicked me until now. I restored the texture backups and I still can't join a game.

Should I reset my stats?
Quote Originally Posted by AudiTT View Post
I did accidentally leave the executable on, but when I close it I still get kicked with "Cheat Detected". I've used a rank hack, but it hasn't kicked me until now. I restored the texture backups and I still can't join a game.

Should I reset my stats?
That was the problem. Vac ban.
Quote Originally Posted by SteamFuck View Post
That was the problem. Vac ban.
Fuck. Well, good hack anyway. I suppose tomorrow I'll try that Zero Gear demo workaround, see if that works. Damn Valve...
Quote Originally Posted by AudiTT View Post
Fuck. Well, good hack anyway. I suppose tomorrow I'll try that Zero Gear demo workaround, see if that works. Damn Valve...
Thanks.
Good luck and try it out on that
Quote Originally Posted by SteamFuck View Post
Thanks.
Good luck and try it out on that
Thanks. I knew I should have stuck with Halo 2 modding. -.-
win 7 32bit. works but somehow sometimes im red and sometimes im blue 0.o
Quote Originally Posted by weilonglin View Post
win 7 32bit. works but somehow sometimes im red and sometimes im blue 0.o
Right. Your team will vented or blue and the opposing team will be the opposite color. Likewise, all snipers are pink, and riots are yellow.
Quote Originally Posted by SteamFuck View Post
Right. Your team will vented or blue and the opposing team will be the opposite color. Likewise, all snipers are pink, and riots are yellow.
actually it gets really annoying. i mainly play HC SnD. I just checked team 2, snipers and riot shields. Now, my own teammates have the "normal" texture, EXCEPT snipers in my team, just like the enemy snipers they are pink purple ish. So the snipers in both teams have the same color...

Enemy riot shield users remain blue. Havent seen any friendly riot shields.

Just a quick experience share from 1 HC SnD match ive just played.
this is what kind of hack i wanted before i found the vac disabler, good Job! keep it up.
So these textures are working on more then one continuous game?
SERIOUSLY You are also one of those choobs that everyone hate especially when the hack you release is PRIVATE UNDERSTAND? PRIVATE
Quote Originally Posted by wizhu View Post
SERIOUSLY You are also one of those choobs that everyone hate especially when the hack you release is PRIVATE UNDERSTAND?
Wow, really...definitely not cool then, now it will probably be patched by IW.
there goes all the hard work of craig87

maby he needs to post it to users with a post more then 100 or 50
I'd say 50, hahahaha <3
Posts 16–30 of 47 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us