Please I need help.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Please I need help.
I have a problem with dedit. screeenie---->

Does anybody know whats wrong. I'm trying to mod scopes. Please dont tell me to use PS because I'm trying to make one of the ACOG scopes into a COD iron sight. i cant copy the picture In PS because I dont know how to.
Umm im on my phone so i cant see it clearly XD
So what does it say?
Read the bottom iR4WR it says Can't find class module object .lto
DAMMIT!!!! TYVM iR4WR
Lol wasnt that hard wasnt it o.o
I just dont know why you didnt try that in the first place though...
I mean I did went on it but i didnt notice the black underlined words. 0_o
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us