UnhappyPlease I need Help

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Please I need Help
I want to crack or key Bad Company 2 Beta

Please search of the period did not find anything

Thanks for all
I disagree with your signature xD

Anyways, there isn't a key we can give, since they can only be used once and I doubtp eople are in the posession of 50 keys XD
What you do not agree in my signature??
..

But I want the key

Tired of looking
I meant that MW2 is NOT the most beautiful game in the world, lol.
totoman

I want to thank
I found the key Thank you

koeninatorrr

Already discovered Battlefield bad company 2 it is the most beautiful at this time
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by hosam111 View Post
totoman

I want to thank
I found the key Thank you

koeninatorrr

Already discovered Battlefield bad company 2 it is the most beautiful at this time
Thank you
Now, you have few weeks of play to recover !

I don't agree with your signature too, did you ever play Crysis ? It's just OMFG-ing (new word ^^)
totoman
Really beautiful I did not know before today

Is there a new version??

Crysis is found in the Forum?

I saw the game in youtube it's a wonderful
It's an old game, from 2007, in 2008 Crysis Warhead came out, some sort of sequel but it played at the same time as Crysis 1. Now I'm waiting for Crysis 2 :P
Quote Originally Posted by hosam111 View Post
totoman
Really beautiful I did not know before today

Is there a new version??

Crysis is found in the Forum?

I saw the game in youtube it's a wonderful
No need for a new version, it's still the most beautiful game ever done The game have 3 years old now and it can be found for few bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
It's an old game, from 2007, in 2008 Crysis Warhead came out, some sort of sequel but it played at the same time as Crysis 1. Now I'm waiting for Crysis 2 :P
Crysis 2 looks less awesome than the first Crysis because it's also on ps3 & 360
You can also try koeninatorrr's post on free beta keys.

---

Crysis 2 is gonna be amazing!

I really hope what you say isn't true totoman that the graphics are toned down to compensate for the consoles (..not that my PC will be able to run it on max settings..) If it's not going to be a port then there's no reason to tone them down unless it's some marketing ploy >.>
Yeah Crysis 2 will be epic, I don't care much it's multiplaform now, cause everyone knows it's gonna be the best on the PC anyways :P

CRYENGINE 3 FTW!

CRYSIS 2 IN NEW YORK FTW!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us