Post.edu E-mail Accounts with Unlimited Google Drive storage starting for $5 Only !!

Posts 31–45 of 136 · Page 3 of 10
Made me a custom email within an hour +rep
Vouch for this! Deals perfectly, bought one account from him, custom. Really friendly guy with speedy replies.
-R
Bought an account via bitcoin. Was really fast and easy. Can vouch for this guy
Will unlimited storage expire some time?
Quote Originally Posted by sam_4321 View Post
Will unlimited storage expire some time?

No, these accounts don't expire, So you're all good
got one .edu id before but didnt work for amazon student prime.
amazon asked for evidence of college
does your id work?
Quote Originally Posted by bittihuduga View Post
got one .edu id before but didnt work for amazon student prime.
amazon asked for evidence of college
does your id work?
They do work with amazon but you have to put the correct college.
back to schoolll...vouch for the guy...
Quote Originally Posted by ok2sok3m View Post
back to schoolll...vouch for the guy...
Thanks for the Vouch
I am online now and taking requests !
done me a account yesterday all custom thanks bud
Confirm we are talking, please. My skype is
Quote Originally Posted by Botishe1 View Post
Confirm we are talking, please. My skype is
Yes I can confirm that I am speaking to you.
Quote Originally Posted by TheAMZZZ View Post
Yes I can confirm that I am speaking to you.
Just bought 1 account from this guy.
Thank you! Works as intended. + OP
Account all set up! Spot on. Thank you
Posts 31–45 of 136 · Page 3 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?