WTSTitle services

Posts 31–45 of 53 · Page 3 of 4
added you, willing to pay $3 for a good one
vouch for him, he completed it fast and edited whatever i didn't really like. +1
Im looking to buy this via paypal but bit cheaper tho
Quote Originally Posted by Gaming View Post
Im looking to buy this via paypal but bit cheaper tho
What price are you looking for? I am not really interested in lowering the price.
Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post


What price are you looking for? I am not really interested in lowering the price.

Check Skype.
Looking to get one of these done. Contacted you on Skype.
Very happy with mine. Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
@ @Platinum I've updated your thread.
Damn, that was quick. Thank you.
Made me a dope-ass image title.

Requested him to change it a million times cause I am indecisive as fuck but I paid him $5 instead of 2.
Heres the sexy shit:
Vouch for him nice work,Some little issues but i will come back here
Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Mate you are getting better at this over time. Loved your titles.
Added on skype
Posts 31–45 of 53 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?