SolvedAmazing Autonexus

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Amazing Autonexus
Hey all, just wondering if there is an amazing autonexus like Zauto. if so, where can I find it?
I do not even know if Zauto works with Realm relay anymore, but if someone could make/direct me towards a good autonexus like zauto then that'd be greatly appreciated. Skype is in Sig if you wanna add me there.
Quote Originally Posted by ItsZuni View Post
I currently have that, wondering if I could get anything better ;p Thanks, though!
There isn't anything better that is free or public at the moment.
Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
There isn't anything better that is free or public at the moment.
2 Questions -
1.) Does Zauto work with the updated realm relay
2.) If so, where can i go to find it? (Skype it if need-be.)
Quote Originally Posted by ItsZuni View Post
2 Questions -
1.) Does Zauto work with the updated realm relay
2.) If so, where can i go to find it? (Skype it if need-be.)
1.) It doesnt work with realm relay, because zautonexus is a proxy by itself.
2.) You buy it.
Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
1.) It doesnt work with realm relay, because zautonexus is a proxy by itself.
2.) You buy it.
Can you pm me where to buy it?
Quote Originally Posted by ItsZuni View Post
Can you pm me where to buy it?
You can google ZAutonexus and there is like a video by the guy who made it that says how to buy it, I can't pm you the actual video so you have to find it.
Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
You can google ZAutonexus and there is like a video by the guy who made it that says how to buy it, I can't pm you the actual video so you have to find it.
Thanks
@Danny @Luis @Raple

Closed Please
Thanks for not giving the guy a direct link
/closed.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us