WTBCIS Amazon Refund on GTX 1080

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CIS Amazon Refund on GTX 1080
Hello. You see, last year I started doing refunds and ran into a CIS email. Since then, I have done no refunds. I have done many legit orders and now would like to do one last refund. On a GTX 1080, shipped and sold from Amazon.

Recap- CIS email LAST year, legit orders ever since, would like one more refund without a perma-ban. Is this possible and is anybody willing to try?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
I'm willing to try for 10%?
already done this so many times
add me up on skype: OverwatchKronos
Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotrocity View Post
Hello. You see, last year I started doing refunds and ran into a CIS email. Since then, I have done no refunds. I have done many legit orders and now would like to do one last refund. On a GTX 1080, shipped and sold from Amazon.

Recap- CIS email LAST year, legit orders ever since, would like one more refund without a perma-ban. Is this possible and is anybody willing to try?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Go with FanticSteal

He knows what he's doing. If you're paying money for a service, might as well go for one of the best.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1037532
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Go with FanticSteal

He knows what he's doing. If you're paying money for a service, might as well go for one of the best.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1037532
Link you sent was invalid?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by awtzawtz View Post
already done this so many times
add me up on skype: OverwatchKronos
Low rep and also, you saying you've done it a ton isn't completely reassuring me of your experience doing this. Thanks for the offer anyhow.
Do you have solved?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?