Information Sender.
Can someone help me create a program which sends user "x" information to user "y" via email.
So lets say I create a program which has 2 textboxes and a login button
User "x" inputs their Username in Textbox1 and password in textbox 2
When user "x" clicks on login it sends that information to user "y" email account.
Looked everywhere on internet but couldn't find anything useful. I would really appreciate if someone could guide me to the right direction or make code snippet for me.
So lets say I create a program which has 2 textboxes and a login button
User "x" inputs their Username in Textbox1 and password in textbox 2
When user "x" clicks on login it sends that information to user "y" email account.
Looked everywhere on internet but couldn't find anything useful. I would really appreciate if someone could guide me to the right direction or make code snippet for me.

