Lightbulb[TUTORIAL] 27.7.X2 AS3 Client to FSOD

Posts 76–90 of 157 · Page 6 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by 9Gold View Post
Yeah, make sure you added it to the dependencies in the Modules menu and if that didn't work, try using another version of flex
so i've done everything you guys have suggested, and i either get the same error as before or i get this new one
Error59, 30) [WebMain]: Error code: 1017: The definition of base class Sprite was not found.
i've used flex AIR, 4.1, 4.14, 4.15, 4.60, and 4.9.1.. i have Intellij Ultimate.
so if you can think of anything else i'm doing wrong? thanks guys!!

- - - Updated - - -

so i got flex skd 3.6a and im getting this error

Error:[WebMain]: command line: unknown configuration variable 'swf-version'

- - - Updated - - -

so i haven't tried flex 4.14 my bad i cant find a download leink, all the sites are servers are down for that version or something
I can't edit any of the AS - I'm fairly sure I've imported the SDK in both the project and modules' dependancies. Am I doing something wrong?
Can some1 give me the link to Flex SDK 4.9.1, I'm having trouble finding it.
I have done everything on this fucking tutorial like 4 times, and it just keeps giving me a 3kb file named "WebMain", and if it doesn't do that, then the client I arrive at just still connects to only actual rotmg...Please can someone just tell me what to do or link me to a as3 client that I can edit the IP in yogda? this shit is ridiculous honestly
Quote Originally Posted by reveng3d View Post
I have done everything on this fucking tutorial like 4 times, and it just keeps giving me a 3kb file named "WebMain", and if it doesn't do that, then the client I arrive at just still connects to only actual rotmg...Please can someone just tell me what to do or link me to a as3 client that I can edit the IP in yogda? this shit is ridiculous honestly
You missed a step.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post
You missed a step.

I have done this step and I just get a file that's MapLoadingScreen.swf and it's 3kbs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reveng3d View Post
I have done this step and I just get a file that's MapLoadingScreen.swf and it's 3kbs
Okay so update, I got the client to let me update it too my hamachi IP, but then it just gives me a language error now :-(
I get the "1017: The definition of base class Sprite was not found" whenever i try to rebuild with both 4.9.1 and 4.14.1 in intellij.. I'm pretty sure I did all the steps correctly, and i replaced the realmofthemadgod url with my ip (i put localhost : port) this is like the 3rd time i'm trying to get it to work
Quote Originally Posted by rtHSE%he5hyeh View Post
I get the "1017: The definition of base class Sprite was not found" whenever i try to rebuild with both 4.9.1 and 4.14.1 in intellij.. I'm pretty sure I did all the steps correctly, and i replaced the realmofthemadgod url with my ip (i put localhost : port) this is like the 3rd time i'm trying to get it to work
Ok, so I avoided the base class sprite error when using 4.9.1 (I'm using air and flash version 23), but now i'm getting a bunch of "variable blah has no declaration" errors. I'll attach a pic so u know what im talking about
as3 errors.PNG189 KB · 39 downloads
can someone help me fix this? i really need AS3 client for 32x32 spritesheets
Quote Originally Posted by xantu999 View Post
Idk how to completely remove the frickin friends stuff. Can someone help me?
You remove all friend files and then you'll get some errors and then u fix those errors then rebuild then you'll see that the friend icon is no longer in existence

the errors should be ez to fix, you just have to remove some coding in a few different file thats all
Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
You remove all friend files and then you'll get some errors and then u fix those errors then rebuild then you'll see that the friend icon is no longer in existence

the errors should be ez to fix, you just have to remove some coding in a few different file thats all
just find where the addChild is that adds the icon and comment it out/remove it
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
just find where the addChild is that adds the icon and comment it out/remove it
well you could do that, but completely removing it is out of existence is b8r
I'm getting an error when I start the client which says "D'oh this isn't good" "An error has occured: Unable to load language [en]"
Please help me. I really want this to work. thanks
Quote Originally Posted by lolkiller1337 View Post
I'm getting an error when I start the client which says "D'oh this isn't good" "An error has occured: Unable to load language [en]"
Please help me. I really want this to work. thanks
Please include any errors you get / etc..

Your explaination is not good enough
Posts 76–90 of 157 · Page 6 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?