Lightbulb[TUTORIAL] 27.7.X2 AS3 Client to FSOD

Posts 31–45 of 157 · Page 3 of 11
error i got for WebMain.as:
anyone know how to fix?
Quote Originally Posted by WintersQ View Post
The one single step you are referring to (not few) about the "readUnsignedShort" may not be needed to actually connect but it is required for another reason, specifically for FSOD, so it has been added since this is a tutorial for converting to FSOD...
like i said its not really needed for fsod, just 3 steps then boom your in
Quote Originally Posted by WintersQ View Post
Since links aren't allowed I'm just going to say this:

On the github page, click on "Issues", then click "Closed", then read the question about "Right Click". You will find the correct SDK there...
For the people that didnt understand what github page he means its the ROTMG 27.7.X2 github page. I searched arround for the flex sdk github page for the answer :P

- - - Updated - - -

Also why can't I log in to my server? It sais that my email is already in use but I don't have any accounts on the database.
This Intellj sucks I cant event navigate to path you have written. Im copying this path and when I'm pasting it its glowing red.
There isn't any other way to edit client? By Visual Studio or other better editor?
Quote Originally Posted by WintersQ View Post
You should update dat0.xml and dat1.xml with any new items from the client XML's.
Which files are the dat0 and dat1 in the client?
Quote Originally Posted by SwitchBot View Post
Which files are the dat0 and dat1 in the client?
all of them.
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post
all of them.
where are they located?
It's cleaner... so what?

Does it leak less memory or something?
Quote Originally Posted by Fightera100 View Post
It's cleaner... so what?

Does it leak less memory or something?
The client source gives you an advantage of being able to edit it much easier language, giving you much much much more features to possibly create and much easier to fix client sided issues due to being able to debug the client and actually look in the errored code.
When I try to rebuild the client in IntelliJ, I get this message, "Cannot start compiler: the SDK is not specified for module "WebMain".
Specify the SDK at Project Structure dialog." any ideas?

This may or may not be an effect of not rebuilding and updating the proper client, but I also get this error when trying the enter the nexus (after character screen) -
[22:05:02] Packet ID not found: 35
[22:05:02] Socket error.
System.*********enceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at wServer.networking.NetworkHandler.ReceiveCompleted (Object sender, SocketAsyncEventArgs e) in C:\Users\nusra\Desktop\NoVa Realms\NoVa Realms\wServer\networking\NetworkHandler.cs:line 144
[22:05:02] System********Exception: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at wServer.networking.PolicyServer.ServePolicyFile(IA syncResult ar) in C:\Users\nusra\Desktop\NoVa Realms\NoVa Realms\wServer\networking\PolicyServer.cs:line 39

I went into PacketIds.cs and checked if packet 35 was existant and it noticably was.
If no one can help me, it's okay; I suck at this p-server related stuff
Does anyone know how to compile it I edited everything But i have no clue how to use flex to compile :/ Thank you if you try to help <3
also it takes me back to the normal rotmg with my account and everything just wont let me connect
For real, I recommend Flash SDK 4.6.0 (the same published by Ghostmaree in his AS3 Tutorial).

It's really simple to setup RotMG Deca AS3 Client for FSOD Source. When IP is changed for your server, you should change file "PacketsID.cs" (I'm not its the right name, however its located in wServer folder of your server project) to all packets ID of RotMG Deca AS3 Client.

You can get all packets ID in AS3 Project Source or can check in post published in MPGH with all packets ID list.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Legendaryjj02 View Post
Does anyone know how to compile it I edited everything But i have no clue how to use flex to compile :/ Thank you if you try to help <3
also it takes me back to the normal rotmg with my account and everything just wont let me connect
I use Intellij Jetbrains Ultimate to compile any AS3 project. Remember to allow Flash SDK (recommend 4.6.0) using this hotkey CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+S then on second tab select Flash SDK and Apply for project.

Check Ghostmaree post in MPGH forum. He is explaning how to setup AS3 project with correct parameters, you should follow few steps to compile successfully.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Fajita View Post
When I try to rebuild the client in IntelliJ, I get this message, "Cannot start compiler: the SDK is not specified for module "WebMain".
Specify the SDK at Project Structure dialog." any ideas?

This may or may not be an effect of not rebuilding and updating the proper client, but I also get this error when trying the enter the nexus (after character screen) -
[22:05:02] Packet ID not found: 35
[22:05:02] Socket error.
System.*********enceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at wServer.networking.NetworkHandler.ReceiveCompleted (Object sender, SocketAsyncEventArgs e) in C:\Users\nusra\Desktop\NoVa Realms\NoVa Realms\wServer\networking\NetworkHandler.cs:line 144
[22:05:02] System********Exception: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at wServer.networking.PolicyServer.ServePolicyFile(IA syncResult ar) in C:\Users\nusra\Desktop\NoVa Realms\NoVa Realms\wServer\networking\PolicyServer.cs:line 39

I went into PacketIds.cs and checked if packet 35 was existant and it noticably was.
If no one can help me, it's okay; I suck at this p-server related stuff
Make sure you updated the correct PacketsID list for your server packets ID file and use Flash SDK to compile your AS3 Client project.
Quote Originally Posted by Devwarlt View Post
For real, I recommend Flash SDK 4.6.0 (the same published by Ghostmaree in his AS3 Tutorial).

It's really simple to setup RotMG Deca AS3 Client for FSOD Source. When IP is changed for your server, you should change file "PacketsID.cs" (I'm not its the right name, however its located in wServer folder of your server project) to all packets ID of RotMG Deca AS3 Client.

You can get all packets ID in AS3 Project Source or can check in post published in MPGH with all packets ID list.

- - - Updated - - -



I use Intellij Jetbrains Ultimate to compile any AS3 project. Remember to allow Flash SDK (recommend 4.6.0) using this hotkey CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+S then on second tab select Flash SDK and Apply for project.

Check Ghostmaree post in MPGH forum. He is explaning how to setup AS3 project with correct parameters, you should follow few steps to compile successfully.

- - - Updated - - -



Make sure you updated the correct PacketsID list for your server packets ID file and use Flash SDK to compile your AS3 Client project.
Do you mind linking me or telling me what section? thank you so much for the tips though <3
Quote Originally Posted by Legendaryjj02 View Post
Do you mind linking me or telling me what section? thank you so much for the tips though <3
Check it /forum/showthread.php?t=903758

Add url of MPGH like www . mpgh . net
Quote Originally Posted by Devwarlt View Post
Check it /forum/showthread.php?t=903758

Add url of MPGH like www . mpgh . net
Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): SDK is not set
Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): Main class is not specified
Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): Output file name is not set
Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): Output folder is not set

You seem to know whats happening and you seem good at this stuff I tried everything you said 5 time with 5 different versions and folder of this source but now I get this horrible looking error before It did nothing so i know im getting somewhere and Im not going to give up Ps: thank you louver been very helpfull

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Legendaryjj02 View Post
Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): SDK is not set
Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): Main class is not specified
Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): Output file name is not set
Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): Output folder is not set

You seem to know whats happening and you seem good at this stuff I tried everything you said 5 time with 5 different versions and folder of this source but now I get this horrible looking error before It did nothing so i know im getting somewhere and Im not going to give up Ps: thank you louver been very helpfull
Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): Main class is not specified
Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): Output file name must have swf extension

managed to get it down to theese

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Legendaryjj02 View Post
Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): SDK is not set
Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): Main class is not specified
Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): Output file name is not set
Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): Output folder is not set

You seem to know whats happening and you seem good at this stuff I tried everything you said 5 time with 5 different versions and folder of this source but now I get this horrible looking error before It did nothing so i know im getting somewhere and Im not going to give up Ps: thank you louver been very helpfull

- - - Updated - - -



Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): Main class is not specified
Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): Output file name must have swf extension

managed to get it down to theese
OMG getting closer
Error:Build configuration 'Unnamed' (module 'RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master'): Output file name must have swf extension
idk what it means by swf extension in a folder?
Posts 31–45 of 157 · Page 3 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?