[TUTORIAL] 27.7.X2 AS3 Client to FSOD
AS3 without the XMLs runs just fine, obviously the new XMLs on dat1 won't do anything since they aren't in the AS3 client.
Tried again with the new XMLs and still black screen, i've updated AssetLoader, EmbeddedAssets, EmbeddedData, i've added the new sheets and updated the old ones, made the CXMLs files, made the .as files for the new sheets along with the .dat files for the CXMLs.
I've been told that the black screen problem is because the AssetLoader isn't configurated properly, and the client can't load the sprites, weird because i'm sure i've updated the bitmap (8 8 56 8 for 8x8 sheets and 16 16 112 16 for 16x16 sheets and every new sheet is AnimatedChar.RIGHT).
Tried again with the new XMLs and still black screen, i've updated AssetLoader, EmbeddedAssets, EmbeddedData, i've added the new sheets and updated the old ones, made the CXMLs files, made the .as files for the new sheets along with the .dat files for the CXMLs.
I've been told that the black screen problem is because the AssetLoader isn't configurated properly, and the client can't load the sprites, weird because i'm sure i've updated the bitmap (8 8 56 8 for 8x8 sheets and 16 16 112 16 for 16x16 sheets and every new sheet is AnimatedChar.RIGHT).
Did you use an auto-updater? They might tend to edit the pet mask file (png) for some odd reason so be sure to not replace that file I'm not sure how to help you if that doesn't work but I might try lol. For the new xmls and sprites did you make new .as files aswell for each?
I got this error from the debug projector:
RangeError: Error #1125: The index 105 is out of range 105.
at com.company.assembleegameclient.util::MaskedImageS et/addFromBitmapData()[C:\Users\admin\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\util\Ma skedImageSet.as:25]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.util::AnimatedChar s$/add()[C:\Users\admin\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\util\An imatedChars.as:22]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.util::AssetLoader/addAnimatedCharacters()[C:\Users\admin\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\util\As setLoader.as:131]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.util::AssetLoader/load()[C:\Users\admin\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\util\As setLoader.as:33]
at WebMain/setup()[C:\Users\admin\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\WebMain.as:82]
at WebMain()[C:\Users\admin\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\WebMain.as:67]
Honestly i'm not sure what it means.
RangeError: Error #1125: The index 105 is out of range 105.
at com.company.assembleegameclient.util::MaskedImageS et/addFromBitmapData()[C:\Users\admin\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\util\Ma skedImageSet.as:25]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.util::AnimatedChar s$/add()[C:\Users\admin\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\util\An imatedChars.as:22]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.util::AssetLoader/addAnimatedCharacters()[C:\Users\admin\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\util\As setLoader.as:131]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.util::AssetLoader/load()[C:\Users\admin\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\util\As setLoader.as:33]
at WebMain/setup()[C:\Users\admin\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\WebMain.as:82]
at WebMain()[C:\Users\admin\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\WebMain.as:67]
Honestly i'm not sure what it means.
@WintersQ For some reason i can't edit in parameters.as
Thank you this is a very helpful post.
I checked the lines and it has to be with chars8x8rPets1Mask, odd since it's updated (used the asset grabber again just in case and it's the same image).
This is the line from AnimatedChars.as: _local_10.addFromBitmapData(_arg_2, _arg_3, _arg_6, _arg_7);
AssetLoader.as: this.addAnimatedCharacters();
MaskedImageSet.as: this.images_.push(new MaskedImage(_local_5.images_[_local_7], (((_local_6 == null)) ? null : _local_6.images_[_local_7])));
This is the line from AnimatedChars.as: _local_10.addFromBitmapData(_arg_2, _arg_3, _arg_6, _arg_7);
AssetLoader.as: this.addAnimatedCharacters();
MaskedImageSet.as: this.images_.push(new MaskedImage(_local_5.images_[_local_7], (((_local_6 == null)) ? null : _local_6.images_[_local_7])));
I changed the Pets1Mask size to match the Pets1 size, despite the masks only applying to being hexed, Pets1 still uses it.
Now i get this error:
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at com.company.util::AssetLibrary$/getImageFromSet()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\util\AssetLibrary.as:67]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.objects::TextureDa taConcrete/parse()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\objects \TextureDataConcrete.as:84]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.objects::TextureDa taConcrete()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\objects \TextureDataConcrete.as:27]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.objects::TextureDa taFactory/create()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\objects \TextureDataFactory.as:6]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.objects::ObjectLib rary$/parseFromXML()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\objects \ObjectLibrary.as:116]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.util::AssetLoader/parseObjectFiles()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\util\As setLoader.as:193]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.util::AssetLoader/load()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\util\As setLoader.as:38]
at WebMain/setup()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\WebMain.as:82]
at WebMain()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\WebMain.as:67]
Now i get this error:
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at com.company.util::AssetLibrary$/getImageFromSet()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\util\AssetLibrary.as:67]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.objects::TextureDa taConcrete/parse()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\objects \TextureDataConcrete.as:84]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.objects::TextureDa taConcrete()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\objects \TextureDataConcrete.as:27]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.objects::TextureDa taFactory/create()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\objects \TextureDataFactory.as:6]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.objects::ObjectLib rary$/parseFromXML()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\objects \ObjectLibrary.as:116]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.util::AssetLoader/parseObjectFiles()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\util\As setLoader.as:193]
at com.company.assembleegameclient.util::AssetLoader/load()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\util\As setLoader.as:38]
at WebMain/setup()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\WebMain.as:82]
at WebMain()[C:\Users\jose3\Documents\RotMG_Client_27.7.X2-master\src\WebMain.as:67]
Ehm, i downloaded the 27.7.X2 Client and changed everything. But when ive done this, in which fsod section i have to pull it? And how do i get it on the server then? Because these are 2 different folders? im an idiot
Have you already done the rebuild all and stuff?
Okay so to all the people who are wondering why the SDK is giving you errors, even though it's the "right" SDK or whatever... You need to have the premium version of IntelliJ Ultimate. The trial version does not work. There used to be a website that gave out an activation code, however it has now been blacklisted by Jetbrains. I'm currently having this issue and can't find a crack that either works or is trustworthy enough to even test if it works.
If anyone has a solution or activation code to throw out there, that would be great. Thanks.
P.S. I had this working once before, but my old computer took a shit on me before I could grab the files off of it. In other words, I know from experience that the SDK mentioned in this post works so long as you have the premium version of IntelliJ Ultimate.
If anyone has a solution or activation code to throw out there, that would be great. Thanks.
P.S. I had this working once before, but my old computer took a shit on me before I could grab the files off of it. In other words, I know from experience that the SDK mentioned in this post works so long as you have the premium version of IntelliJ Ultimate.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code[TUTORIAL] How to Add a Stats Tab for the AS3 Client
28 Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code[TUTORIAL]How to Add Skins to the AS3 Client/Server
65 Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code[TUTORIAL]How to Remove Steam, Kongregate and Google Analytics From the AS3 Client
91 Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code[Tutorial] How to add more tiers to your AS3 Client
9 Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code[Tutorial] How to add backpacks to your As3 Client
15
