Lightbulb[TUTORIAL] 27.7.X2 AS3 Client to FSOD

Posts 46–60 of 157 · Page 4 of 11
How do I remove the freaking friends? that is why I can't connect into the nexus
Quote Originally Posted by FinnishFX View Post
How do I remove the freaking friends? that is why I can't connect into the nexus
You could've just left it alone
Normally I wouldn't want to resort to coming here, but I have no idea how to fix this problem.

I can connect to the client just fine, no errors or anything. However, when i click on my character to go to Nexus, Nexus never loads and I can't connect to it( also the only way to get out of this is to completely close the client).

I have removed the friend thing and the pet reskins, along with adding the correct language text pack and adding the XMLs.

I have no idea anymore and it's troublesome for me because I have found nothing of help elsewhere, and so my only option is to ask here.

Thanks for the help.
Quote Originally Posted by Hopperd View Post
Normally I wouldn't want to resort to coming here, but I have no idea how to fix this problem.

I can connect to the client just fine, no errors or anything. However, when i click on my character to go to Nexus, Nexus never loads and I can't connect to it( also the only way to get out of this is to completely close the client).

I have removed the friend thing and the pet reskins, along with adding the correct language text pack and adding the XMLs.

I have no idea anymore and it's troublesome for me because I have found nothing of help elsewhere, and so my only option is to ask here.

Thanks for the help.
Do you get any errors in the client or server?
Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
Do you get any errors in the client or server?
Nope, I don't get any errors whatsoever. Literally only thing that happens is that the nexus "Loading" goes on indefinitely. Because of this I have no idea what to change or fix.

After I posted this I tried with a fresh FSOD source and it also didn't work. Just like last time no errors in the client. But one thing that was different is that in the Wsever it kept saying "client request from 'hamachi ip':'some numbers.'" Then after about 20-30 seconds it would say that I should refresh the client to update it.

I apologize if that's hard to read, I will try to improve its readability if you need me to. Also, is it possible that I could've deleted something that I shouldn't have in the actual AS3 client?

I'm pretty apprehensive in retrying with a new AS3 client because I tried setting up the client several different times, each time getting compiling errors. So if there is anything that you specifically know that would solve this please let me know, and thank you very much for future help.
Quote Originally Posted by Hopperd View Post
Nope, I don't get any errors whatsoever. Literally only thing that happens is that the nexus "Loading" goes on indefinitely. Because of this I have no idea what to change or fix.

After I posted this I tried with a fresh FSOD source and it also didn't work. Just like last time no errors in the client. But one thing that was different is that in the Wsever it kept saying "client request from 'hamachi ip':'some numbers.'" Then after about 20-30 seconds it would say that I should refresh the client to update it.

I apologize if that's hard to read, I will try to improve its readability if you need me to. Also, is it possible that I could've deleted something that I shouldn't have in the actual AS3 client?

I'm pretty apprehensive in retrying with a new AS3 client because I tried setting up the client several different times, each time getting compiling errors. So if there is anything that you specifically know that would solve this please let me know, and thank you very much for future help.
Somehow managed to get it to work. All I can say is keep trying if you get errors. I retried this tutorial at least 4 times. Thanks for the tutorial once again.
I need help due to this error over here: htt p://sc r.hu/ 93fw/ 8fzvm - Sorry if I'm not allowed to post links like this but I need to.
So basically I try to compile the as3 to swf and all it does is shows this error continously...
When I try to click play,It doesn't load me into nexus and gives me this error:
Packer ID not found: 35
Socket error.
System.*********enceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Quote Originally Posted by Remulz View Post
When I try to click play,It doesn't load me into nexus and gives me this error:
Packer ID not found: 35
Socket error.
System.*********enceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
You need to add:

Quote Originally Posted by WintersQ View Post

Navigate to wserver/PacketIds.cs and replace the entire thing with this:

Code:
namespace wServer
{
    public enum PacketID : byte
    {
        FAILURE = 0, //slotid: 1
        CREATE_SUCCESS = 58, //slotid: 2
        CREATE = 48, //slotid: 3
        PLAYERSHOOT = 41, //slotid: 4
        MOVE = 24, //slotid: 5
        PLAYERTEXT = 9, //slotid: 6
        TEXT = 34, //slotid: 7
        SHOOT2 = 1, //slotid: 8
        DAMAGE = 52, //slotid: 9
        UPDATE = 44, //slotid: 10
        UPDATEACK = 96, //slotid: 11
        NOTIFICATION = 20, //slotid: 12
        NEW_TICK = 31, //slotid: 13
        INVSWAP = 64, //slotid: 14
        USEITEM = 3, //slotid: 15
        SHOW_EFFECT = 78, //slotid: 16
        HELLO = 86, //slotid: 17
        GOTO = 92, //slotid: 18
        INVDROP = 97, //slotid: 19
        INVRESULT = 18, //slotid: 20
        RECONNECT = 68, //slotid: 21
        PING = 8, //slotid: 22
        PONG = 83, //slotid: 23
        MAPINFO = 28, //slotid: 24
        LOAD = 63, //slotid: 25
        PIC = 88, //slotid: 26
        SETCONDITION = 36, //slotid: 27
        TELEPORT = 5, //slotid: 28
        USEPORTAL = 23, //slotid: 29
        DEATH = 12, //slotid: 30
        BUY = 77, //slotid: 31
        BUYRESULT = 56, //slotid: 32
        AOE = 7, //slotid: 33
        GROUNDDAMAGE = 84, //slotid: 34
        PLAYERHIT = 37, //slotid: 35
        ENEMYHIT = 94, //slotid: 36
        AOEACK = 89, //slotid: 37
        SHOOTACK = 10, //slotid: 38
        OTHERHIT = 6, //slotid: 39
        SQUAREHIT = 59, //slotid: 40
        GOTOACK = 99, //slotid: 41
        EDITACCOUNTLIST = 87, //slotid: 42
        ACCOUNTLIST = 53, //slotid: 43
        QUESTOBJID = 4, //slotid: 44
        CHOOSENAME = 25, //slotid: 45
        NAMERESULT = 62, //slotid: 46
        CREATEGUILD = 11, //slotid: 47
        CREATEGUILDRESULT = 95, //slotid: 48
        GUILDREMOVE = 75, //slotid: 49
        GUILDINVITE = 85, //slotid: 50
        ALLYSHOOT = 49, //slotid: 51
        SHOOT = 90, //slotid: 52
        REQUESTTRADE = 82, //slotid: 53
        TRADEREQUESTED = 51, //slotid: 54
        TRADESTART = 74, //slotid: 55
        CHANGETRADE = 101, //slotid: 56
        TRADECHANGED = 38, //slotid: 57
        ACCEPTTRADE = 26, //slotid: 58
        CANCELTRADE = 22, //slotid: 59
        TRADEDONE = 35, //slotid: 60
        TRADEACCEPTED = 100, //slotid: 61
        CLIENTSTAT = 57, //slotid: 62
        CHECKCREDITS = 27, //slotid: 63
        ESCAPE = 16, //slotid: 64
        FILE = 33, //slotid: 65
        INVITEDTOGUILD = 14, //slotid: 66
        JOINGUILD = 67, //slotid: 67
        CHANGEGUILDRANK = 81, //slotid: 68
        PLAYSOUND = 17, //slotid: 69
        GLOBAL_NOTIFICATION = 40, //slotid: 70
        RESKIN = 46, //slotid: 71
        PETYARDCOMMAND = 79, //slotid: 72
        PETCOMMAND = 47, //slotid: 73
        UPDATEPET = 39, //slotid: 74
        NEWABILITYUNLOCKED = 76, //slotid: 75
        UPGRADEPETYARDRESULT = 21, //slotid: 76
        EVOLVEPET = 69, //slotid: 77
        REMOVEPET = 50, //slotid: 78
        HATCHEGG = 30, //slotid: 79
        ENTER_ARENA = 45, //slotid: 80
        ARENANEXTWAVE = 65, //slotid: 81
        ARENADEATH = 55, //slotid: 82
        LEAVEARENA = 15, //slotid: 83
        VERIFYEMAILDIALOG = 80, //slotid: 84
        RESKIN2 = 13, //slotid: 85
        PASSWORDPROMPT = 61, //slotid: 86
        VIEWQUESTS = 91, //slotid: 87
        TINKERQUEST = 98, //slotid: 88
        QUESTFETCHRESPONSE = 60, //slotid: 89
        QUESTREDEEMRESPONSE = 93, //slotid: 90
        PET_CHANGE_FORM_MSG = 42,
        KEY_INFO_REQUEST = 66,
        KEY_INFO_RESPONSE = 19
    }
}
I already did that like a 10 times before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EHaehthsthethetheh View Post
You need to add:
I already did that like 10 times before.

- - - Updated - - -

I still have the Packer ID error.
The full error:
Packet ID not found: 35
Socket error.
System.*********enceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at wServer.networking.NetworkHandler.ReceiveCompleted (Object sender,SocketAsyncEventArgs e) in [The server Folder]\wServer\networking\NetworkHandler.cs:line 44
when rebuilding i get this error - Cannot start compiler: the SDK is not specified for module "WebMain".
Specify the SDK at Project Structure dialog. Please Help

help?
Quote Originally Posted by YaWaBoyy View Post
when rebuilding i get this error - Cannot start compiler: the SDK is not specified for module "WebMain".
Specify the SDK at Project Structure dialog. Please Help

Quote Originally Posted by xantu999 View Post

help?
Get IntelliJ Ultimate and add Flex SDK
Quote Originally Posted by EHaehthsthethetheh View Post
Get IntelliJ Ultimate and add Flex SDK
It worked..stupid me
Thanks
Can someone explain what this actually does? Like what things it adds that aren't in current FSOD source?
Posts 46–60 of 157 · Page 4 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?