Video Editor for CS:GO Clips
Hello, my name is Visurient and I like to play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Whenever I'm on YouTube I regularly see CS:GO clips that are edited and posted on YouTube. For a while now I've also wanted to upload videos like that but in general, one would require two things: clips and video editing skills. I only have one of those and as you can guess by the title of this post, I only have the clips to provide.
Now, I am looking for someone who is good with editing CS:GO clips to take my clips, edit them and send them back to me so I can post them on my YouTube channel. Since I am asking for such a thing, I will be giving money to the editor to do this work for me (as I do not expect it for free).
If you are interested and want to discuss this further, please add me on Skype at: viatarom
Have an amazing day everyone!
Now, I am looking for someone who is good with editing CS:GO clips to take my clips, edit them and send them back to me so I can post them on my YouTube channel. Since I am asking for such a thing, I will be giving money to the editor to do this work for me (as I do not expect it for free).
If you are interested and want to discuss this further, please add me on Skype at: viatarom
Have an amazing day everyone!

