Looking for a video editor

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a assistant for (Video Recorder & Editor & Speaker)
Hi,

I'm currently looking for a video recoder & editor & speaker for a Minecraft server,
Wages would be one time based.

Skills Required
- Must be familiar with editing Softwares & Skills.
- Familiar with Minecraft
- Speaks & Writes & Understands English
- Friendly, Responsible, Hard-working and pay close attention to everything

What you have to do?
You have to introduce the server and attract more people to join our server, etc.
Recording & Speaks (Maybe) and Promotion.

Wages is about 20-30 once - Paypal (US Dollar)
Let me know if you are interested in this work.

*This is a personal request not a company request*

Skype: adam.nicolson5
Thanks.
"Speaks & Writes & Understands English"

After that grammatical cock up I don't think I'm interested
So you're hiring a video editor just to introduce it and attract people?
Makes sense.
Quote Originally Posted by Smart Ass View Post
So you're hiring a video editor just to introduce it and attract people?
Makes sense.
Yes, correct.
Quote Originally Posted by Adam Nicolson View Post
Yes, correct.
I would be happy to advertise your services but i can't because i am not a video editor...
Quote Originally Posted by Smart Ass View Post


I would be happy to advertise your services but i can't because i am not a video editor...
Thanks, Appreciate it.
Quote Originally Posted by Adam Nicolson View Post
Wages is about 20-30 once - Paypal (Dollar)
This is a joke right???
Because posting this in general rather than the Minecraft section is the best idea.
I'm willing but the price needs to be hire.
Pm me
Im up for it, PM me?
Add me on skype, I just sent a request
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?