SolvedQuestion about selling items on here

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Question about selling items on here
I would like to sell some in-game items, but am worried. My only way would be with paypal. My question is can they charge the money back? Like I sell them some decade rings for like $15 can they just charge the money back and I would be screwed?
What I do is have a proxy paypal account, and after any transactions I will send the money to my main paypal. That way if someone charges back they won't get teh money.
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
What I do is have a proxy paypal account, and after any transactions I will send the money to my main paypal. That way if someone charges back they won't get teh money.
But why a proxy paypal, paypal can still limit your main account


- - - Updated - - -

Most people are nice and don't chargeback, my only tip is to be careful with who you trade, maybe spend the money faster or transfer into a bank account from paypal (idk if thats possible)
Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
But why a proxy paypal, paypal can still limit your main account
I got $50 charged back on me once. I still have that money.

@ OP, wouldn't recommend receiving more than $40 in one trade, try breaking it into parts.
Quote Originally Posted by EY$RUH$%Ueye5yy5 View Post
I would like to sell some in-game items, but am worried. My only way would be with paypal. My question is can they charge the money back? Like I sell them some decade rings for like $15 can they just charge the money back and I would be screwed?
Only trade with trusted guys, problem solved.
Or simply use bitcoin. The safest I guess.
When I sell items, I just copy paste: "Add the note to your payment: "This payment is for virtual items that have been delivered and will NOT be charged back for any reason ever." ", great way to avoid chargebacks
Quote Originally Posted by tienisch View Post
When I sell items, I just copy paste: "Add the note to your payment: "This payment is for virtual items that have been delivered and will NOT be charged back for any reason ever." ", great way to avoid chargebacks
If the buyer, the guy who sends you the money, uses a credit card, he can still chargeback @Danny taught me this
Guess you're screwed then, I once got chargedbacked for 30 cents, it's never avoidable. Although most people aren't that kind of assholes
Quote Originally Posted by New View Post


If the buyer, the guy who sends you the money, uses a credit card, he can still chargeback @Danny taught me this
Idk if the above ones are legit but, with a chargeback you should expect a 20$ chargeback fee lel, so if its a 1$ trade the buyer fucks you over for 20$ and 1$ of stock


- - - Updated - - -

/closed solved
I got charged back for 1$ once even after having a note, wasn't even worth being sad over.
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
I got charged back for 1$ once even after having a note, wasn't even worth being sad over.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?