Getting started with internals.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Getting started with internals.
I've been making external cheats exclusively since I've been making cheats, in C# and C++. I don't like to copy/paste since I actually want to learn. I guess I just don't know where to start with making internal cheats. I get there are a lot of sources to look at, but I don't really know what I'm looking for in them lol. I've googled and searched mpgh/uc, but can't seem to find anything about the first steps towards making an internal cheat. So I'm hoping I can get some help with that, any little bit of information or just point me in the right direction would be awesome.

Also on a side question, can injectors be detected? I'm asking since I don't know if i should try to make my own injector as well.
Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteMadman View Post
I've been making external cheats exclusively since I've been making cheats, in C# and C++. I don't like to copy/paste since I actually want to learn. I guess I just don't know where to start with making internal cheats. I get there are a lot of sources to look at, but I don't really know what I'm looking for in them lol. I've googled and searched mpgh/uc, but can't seem to find anything about the first steps towards making an internal cheat. So I'm hoping I can get some help with that, any little bit of information or just point me in the right direction would be awesome.

Also on a side question, can injectors be detected? I'm asking since I don't know if i should try to make my own injector as well.
Injectors can be detected, it's really easy to write your own (or paste). Use a CSGO internal base. Really helps
You could use for example the base from MarkHC. or you could google "coding your first hack", theres a pretty easy tutorial in UC to understand to concept, altough it doesnt work. To make it work, you first have to get and initialize the ICvar pointer
Code:
blablabla = (CreateInterfaceFn) GetProcAddress(LoadLibraryA("vstdlibdll"), "CreateInterface");
cvar = (ICvar*) blablabla("VEngineCvar007", NULL);
Now you can do something like cvar->ConsolePrintF("Test)
Also, it should be .dll, but somehow that counted as a link and i could not post it.
Been over a week since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?