WTBThe Division

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
The Division
Hi, I want to buy the division for pc.
Payment i use paypal, will only buy from reliable sellers on here.
My skype is erick.ym
would you be interested in a uplay account with the division on it?
With underground forgot to add that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ex3cutioner View Post
would you be interested in a uplay account with the division on it?
Never bought a pc games so idk how will i play it and lets talk
Quote Originally Posted by 21Savage View Post
Hi, I want to buy the division for pc.
Payment i use paypal, will only buy from reliable sellers on here.
My skype is erick.ym
add my skype (sig or suak.mpgh) to discuss. I have 2 uPlay accounts that i can sell you. I'll go first.
Quote Originally Posted by suak View Post
add my skype (sig or suak.mpgh) to discuss. I have 2 uPlay accounts that i can sell you. I'll go first.
Added you on skype
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us