Visual Basic 6 Download?
i know this may be against the rules posting links from other sources, but I would like to post visual basic 6 from RS (**********) so that anyone looking for it may easily find it on this forum...
when i tried to find it very long time ago, it was so hard, and I'm sure many members would benefit if it were up here.
if you mods think it's against the rules, go ahead and delete this post... i just want to prevent myself from breaking the rules of this forum.
i hope you understand, cya.
when i tried to find it very long time ago, it was so hard, and I'm sure many members would benefit if it were up here.
if you mods think it's against the rules, go ahead and delete this post... i just want to prevent myself from breaking the rules of this forum.
i hope you understand, cya.
