ExclamationWTSStop Wasting Time! Get a successful eCommerce Store up NOW! $500+ PROOF! [LIMITED]

Posts 46–60 of 63 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
Looks interesting, but i'll wait for a few more vouches before I buy in.

What's the initial investment (after initial purchase from you)? Are we talking 20$ or 200$ initial investment? Or none at all?
I normally suggest about $20 is pretty good, but obviously the more you invest the better, but you could really slide by with about $10.
very interested will add you soon
Doesn't add up to me, i want to believe the fact that you want to help but i don't see why. If we replicate what you do, that makes for competition which is the opposite of what you would want if you were to "make money". Its just doesn't make logical sense.
Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteSynteX View Post
Doesn't add up to me, i want to believe the fact that you want to help but i don't see why. If we replicate what you do, that makes for competition which is the opposite of what you would want if you were to "make money". Its just doesn't make logical sense.
Sir its all about Niche selection that is the only thing, the rest does not create competition. The only competition is in within niches, I provide no niche I teach you how to select a niche you want to pursue or how to look into a good niche to go after.
Discount deal is still running get yourself a copy of this program at discount price, vouches will be coming soon many users have just finished setting up their shops and began running their ads.


Add me now and start making money!

Skype: iamjayhawk32
The discount is still going on and will end this weekend, if you want to start making money add me and ask about the deal I'm running for ONLY this weekend! Limited to 5 customers which means I have 2 slots LEFT for this deal!
Just bought this. I'm waiting for the tutorial to be downloaded.
I shall return with progress reports.
I`ve added you on skype mate. I want to hit the ground running. I missedd on LIKESXL, not gonna make similar mistake here. Please add me. Username on skype is alois2sean(please add me)
Update*

Watched the whole tutorial. This is actually possible and the videos are easy to follow.

- I paid $55, and this tutorial is available for FREE using Google (if you know what to search for)
- I do not believe that xCrazed is behind the tutorials unfortunately, he just did a voice-over on the video.
- The real tutorial is on sale and costs $67, otherwise it's $197, and they offer money back if you do not make any money.

Yes, I feel a bit dumb right now... but hey, I paid $55 for a name.

Don't even ask me about the name, please.
Quote Originally Posted by Shamballa View Post
Update*

Watched the whole tutorial. This is actually possible and the videos are easy to follow.

- I paid $55, and this tutorial is available for FREE using Google (if you know what to search for)
- I do not believe that xCrazed is behind the tutorials unfortunately, he just did a voice-over on the video.
- The real tutorial is on sale and costs $67, otherwise it's $197, and they offer money back if you do not make any money.

Yes, I feel a bit dumb right now... but hey, I paid $55 for a name.

Don't even ask me about the name, please.
Yeah this guy is pretty shady. I bought the "older" package here he sets up a shopify for you. Its been 3 weeks and he has still not set it up, but he posts offers "looking for hard workers" and "exchanging my btc". Today I gave him 24 hours and then Im filing a scam report. He keeps trying to delay delay and delay. If this is his idea of an exit scam he should have used something more people would actually want. Im out for $40 paypal so not too worried LOL.
Quote Originally Posted by b/racker View Post
Yeah this guy is pretty shady. I bought the "older" package here he sets up a shopify for you. Its been 3 weeks and he has still not set it up, but he posts offers "looking for hard workers" and "exchanging my btc". Today I gave him 24 hours and then Im filing a scam report. He keeps trying to delay delay and delay. If this is his idea of an exit scam he should have used something more people would actually want. Im out for $40 paypal so not too worried LOL.
Damn, then there were two victims.

Hopefully he'll solve this, because he marketed it as "his" guide, which it wasn't, that makes me sad and mad.

Keep me posted on your situation, will you?
Quote Originally Posted by Shamballa View Post
Damn, then there were two victims.

Hopefully he'll solve this, because he marketed it as "his" guide, which it wasn't, that makes me sad and mad.

Keep me posted on your situation, will you?
It's already being sold without reselling permission, but that isn't against the rules since the seller isn't on MPGH. Also, the site rules prevent from leaking a users paid ebook so it's the buyers fault for not researching it
Quote Originally Posted by 7Force View Post
It's already being sold without reselling permission, but that isn't against the rules since the seller isn't on MPGH. Also, the site rules prevent from leaking a users paid ebook so it's the buyers fault for not researching it
If he makes a scam report, you are allowed to show the ebook to mods to prove its not original work.
Quote Originally Posted by 7Force View Post
It's already being sold without reselling permission, but that isn't against the rules since the seller isn't on MPGH. Also, the site rules prevent from leaking a users paid ebook so it's the buyers fault for not researching it
I totally agree with you,

But he's telling us that it's his video and tutorial which makes me feel kinda tricked.
The results are also not his. The videos are screen captured.

The video in the first post is actually the introduction video in the tutorial. He just muted the original voice and added his.

"WATCH ME MAKE MONEY LIVE"
"FOLLOW WITH ME STEP BY STEP WITH MY VIDEOS AND YOU WILL MAKE MONEY"

He told me on Skype that he is the creator, so I guess I should just wait for proof.
I mean wouldn't the creator want me to go through the official website? Not sending me screen captured videos? Give me access to all the videos?

And he's not even marketing it as an E-Book, only a video package service.
This is my statement addressing all the issues talked about above.
I will not be able to call out some other places of sale in this thread due to MPGH rules.

This program was created by two people, I did most the work on developing the videos and the "program with everything to follow" I then brought on a college from another forum that has some good skills and connections I do not have. So we made a partnership it just so happened this partner of mine had a great voice that sounded amazing in voice-overs and had a few quick and small suggestions for the service every once and awhile. Yes this product is sold across many forums/sites. We advertise it everywhere we can. However the reason I no longer have access to the "main" site of the product is simple, I was bought out on a main forum where the product is sold. Was it left on good terms? Not at all.

I have experience and proof of profits I can show to anyone who adds me on Skype.

Regrading this service it will stay open until 10/5/16, seeing as how I have let 27 people into the program, its near its cap anyhow. Any users who purchased the service will still receive full support, and anyone who purchases it before 10/5/16 will also receive support.

Thank you for reading.
Posts 46–60 of 63 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?