WTSSHOE SERVICE.

Posts 31–45 of 62 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by theunknownman View Post
Confused. Are you se'ing as well? Yeezy's aren't $50 rrp, but I'm very interested in this if the vouches work out. Am interested in pirate black 350's / triple black nmd xr1's (due to come on the 17th).
Do you guys read the thread? He's not selling the shoes for $50, he's selling the "reservation" for the shoes, he'll get them in check out and you'll still have to pay the full retail price for them, which is ~$200 for yeezy 350's and $120-170 for NMD's. Yeezy's resell for crazy amounts and even NMD's go over retail because they're sold so quickly upon release/restock, so the $50 for guaranteed checkout is a steal if this service is legitimate.
Quote Originally Posted by PsychoGamer View Post
Do you guys read the thread? He's not selling the shoes for $50, he's selling the "reservation" for the shoes, he'll get them in check out and you'll still have to pay the full retail price for them, which is ~$200 for yeezy 350's and $120-170 for NMD's. Yeezy's resell for crazy amounts and even NMD's go over retail because they're sold so quickly upon release/restock, so the $50 for guaranteed checkout is a steal if this service is legitimate.
I dont get you guys... I can get Adidas Yezzy 350, from 70$ to 120$ depend on model at normall shop.
Maybe should I start selling it if you have problems with buying for 200$
Quote Originally Posted by PAJARITO View Post
I dont get you guys... I can get Adidas Yezzy 350, from 70$ to 120$ depend on model at normall shop.
Maybe should I start selling it if you have problems with buying for 200$
You either don't know what you're talking about or they're fakes. If you can get me legitimate 350's for $200, I'll take a 100
Quote Originally Posted by PAJARITO View Post
I dont get you guys... I can get Adidas Yezzy 350, from 70$ to 120$ depend on model at normall shop.
Maybe should I start selling it if you have problems with buying for 200$
The thing is.. you can't get real yeezys for 70-120 dollars. They're 100% fake if you are buying them for that price
Haha this is interesting
Would you be able to do slots of the NMD triple black's coming on the 17th? PM me your price because I know of a guy selling slots, will decide between him and you.
Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
@Saint @Deity those shoes are fuckin dope.
Would love 2 pairs of those . How much you reckon each?

Yeah if @Saint can do them that would be sick. I think it would be about 30 dollars for the checkout and then you pay another 120 bucks for the actual shoes.
Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post



Yeah if @Saint can do them that would be sick. I think it would be about 30 dollars for the checkout and then you pay another 120 bucks for the actual shoes.
vouch 2/3 looking for one more person to be voucher and doesnt want YE`s.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
May I get vouch copy? @Saint
3 vouch spots available.

3/3 YE`s

1. @Kimchi
2. @Deity
3. @A


0/3 Retros.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
Can I get a vouch copy?
Depends on what shoe...Ye`s is a big no but other shoes ya you can.
Quote Originally Posted by Saint View Post
vouch 2/3 looking for one more person to be voucher and doesnt want YE`s.

- - - Updated - - -



3 vouch spots available.

3/3 YE`s

1. @Hydra Jr.
2. @Deity
3. @A


0/3 Retros.


- - - Updated - - -



Depends on what shoe...Ye`s is a big no but other shoes ya you can.
Get me a Ye reservation and bump one of these fags off and I'll vouch for you fam. If you can get pirate blacks 350s.

Although it would have to be an in store pickup or some shit, ain't having them shipped to me unless it goes through a reshipper.
Quote Originally Posted by Saint View Post
vouch 2/3 looking for one more person to be voucher and doesnt want YE`s.

- - - Updated - - -



3 vouch spots available.

3/3 YE`s

1. @Kimchi
2. @Deity
3. @A


0/3 Retros.


- - - Updated - - -



Depends on what shoe...Ye`s is a big no but other shoes ya you can.
When can we do this vouch copy?
You're not even gaurenteed to get them with the bot. I know people with the same bot and they failed
Quote Originally Posted by Murray Evade View Post
You're not even gaurenteed to get them with the bot. I know people with the same bot and they failed
He offer a refund because of this...
@Scorpio223 what other shoes could I get? But dam i would have been so down for some YE's
half ya commenting don't know wtf yall talking about.
He's offering an auto check out service!

YOU'RE PAYING 50$ to ACTUALLY buy the shoes. Because the chances of you buying the shoes without a bot are 0.001% .
You will basically be paying RETAIL which i think is 350. + 50$

and if you don't know how the shoe game works... you can resell shoes for double and even trip. In this case yeezys can hit 1000
Posts 31–45 of 62 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?