HelpWTFAST RENEW trial?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
WTFAST RENEW trial?
so yeah.. is there any new "technique" to renew your wtfast? wtfast helped me alot since i have a really bad isp.i wonder if there is new tricks to renew the trial. i tried registering and running it with a vpn, and .. deleteting the registry with wtfast. please help. pms are cool.
anyhow... is there any alternative free vpns you guys can suggest?especially in gaming.
I'd like to know how to reset it too
I would love to know how also... I uninstalled and have tried removing everything in registry that has the words wtfast, made a fresh new wtfast account but it still doesn't work. I rather not reformat my PC every 2 weeks just to use wtfast

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to know how also... I uninstalled and have tried removing everything in registry that has the words wtfast, made a fresh new wtfast account but it still doesn't work, I even used a MAC address changer. I rather not reformat my PC every 2 weeks just to use wtfast
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?