rawr.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
rawr.
snail sex. babyseals. morning everyone. im at work once again. and today i plan on not killing anyone. lol.
Quote Originally Posted by FluffyStuff View Post
I'll take babyseals.
so does my husband.
yea, dont kill any one =/
not killing any one today would be helpfull ~
Wtf? Snail sex? What's that have to do with anything?
Good for you! Save some lives, it's a nice change of pace.
Quote Originally Posted by Doupleganger View Post
yea, dont kill any one =/
not killing any one today would be helpfull ~
hmm. okay.
Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
Wtf? Snail sex? What's that have to do with anything?
its between my husband and myself. i cant disclose any details. but its funny.
Don't tell anyone, but they are snails in secret.

Shhhhh!
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
Don't tell anyone, but they are snails in secret.

Shhhhh!
Haha I lol'd.
Tuesdays are also notoriously bad days of the week, if I were you, I'd have 911 on hold, just incase. =P
Wow... A couple of days ago was Friday the 13th. :O
i know. friday the 13. not so out of the oridnary.
wait what hapend on Friday the 13 some goth chick silver at school was saying shit about it but i rather not pay is attention
so whats with Friday 13 ?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us