rawr! o.-
rawr! o.-
Ok, i'm going to sleep and I wont see you guys for an undetermined ammount of time so comment my shitz before i'm gone. With the quickness!!!!
Bump
BumpOk, i'm going to sleep and I wont see you guys for an undetermined ammount of time so comment my shitz before i'm gone. With the quickness!!!!
Bump
Bump
Bump
BumpOk, i'm going to sleep and I wont see you guys for an undetermined ammount of time so comment my shitz before i'm gone. With the quickness!!!!
Bump
Bump
nice but the colours are just too different.
I'd do her though. Wouldn't you?
ummm, thats just fucking wrong:O but it's sooo right.
Blend it alittle maybe?... might make it look nicer
I thought it worked nicely.
she doesn't blend and I used the same colors on her, blue hair and green pants.
she doesn't blend and I used the same colors on her, blue hair and green pants.i no but its some basic fractals on a black bg with a render. oh well its just me then. NVM
Noooo it's more complicated than that. :P the portal is made up of about 20 filters and a water efect single stroke brush over it at a low opacity.
i can tell the protal is a filtered brush and an effect, but its not really interestingly detailed
i dont get it?
I thinks it looks cool. :P
but its got nothing to do with the thread except for its a portal?
This thread is closed for replies.


