PS3 Controller usage with Combat Arms?

PollWould you like a tutorial to use a Ps3 Controller with your PC for Combat Arms/?
41 votes
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
PS3 Controller usage with Combat Arms / PC Mouse?
Hey MPGH
Just last night, I figured out how to use a Ps3 Controller with Combat Arms.
I want to have a poll decide whether or now if I should make a tutorial.
Majority Rules always wins, so lets wait and see.

Hint: You need a Ps3 Controller, and need to download 2 programs and an application.
Don't ask, just do it. <3
Although console vs pc has been tested, and the PC users powned the ps3.
So using a ps3 against pc users is like suicide.
Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
Don't ask, just do it. <3
Although console vs pc has been tested, and the PC users powned the ps3.
So using a ps3 against pc users is like suicide.

Yea i know.
But some people who are crossovers
or like very very good at Controller Gaming, and want to try this method out.
I'll be sure.

The thing is, If i were to JUST DO IT.
and people didn't want to learn.
I just wasted about 45 minutes of filming.
1 hour of editing.
3 hours of rendering
1 hour of uploading.
10 minutes posting up the thread
awwwww the options are yes and no, it would be cool if it was YES PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU! and NAH I HATE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS! lmao that would be funny (i voted yes :P)
Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
Don't ask, just do it. <3
Although console vs pc has been tested, and the PC users powned the ps3.
So using a ps3 against pc users is like suicide.
mouse gives by FAR more precision, but I have a ps3 and lots of free time, so fucking post it.
I Have A Ps2 Controller.....Would That work?
Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
I Have A Ps2 Controller.....Would That work?
i dont think so cause you need to be able to plug it into the USB port o_O


iv used my ps3 controller for PC games...i didnt really like it
iv gotten to use to the keyboard
Sure, I can give it to my friends since they play PS3 most of the time rather than computers
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Sure, I can give it to my friends since they play PS3 most of the time rather than computers

Ohh that's good.
The only problem with this is that...
Well when you make your settings for your controller,
You can't save it
So when you close the program (Since it's on trial)
You can't save the button settings
Like if the X button was for jumping, and everything else.
You have to fix those configurations again.
If somebody could help me with this,
Then i'll make the tutorial
LOL. Only problem is that i suck with the PS3 controller in MW2.
It's too slow for turning around 360 degrees. Then I can't check behind me every once in a while
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
LOL. Only problem is that i suck with the PS3 controller in MW2.
It's too slow for turning around 360 degrees. Then I can't check behind me every once in a while

Ohh
Lmao you don't change the sensitivity settings?
Hmm haahah
Guys,I Just Modded An on Xbox 360 Controller too work PC, And i configured it specially for Combat Arms,L4D,Halo 2, And Killing Floor (I made a program that has the controls settings for each game the way i play it
no dont, just gtfo
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post



Ohh
Lmao you don't change the sensitivity settings?
Hmm haahah
Yo.. I don't like it when:

1. sniping... I SEE SOMEONE! IMA MOVE... *tips .1 mm to rite* 2 feet TOO FAR! *tips .01 mm to left* OMG NOT ENOUGH!!!!! BOOM HEADSHOTTED

friend yells "TURN THE DAM SENSITIVITY DOWN!!!

laterz....

2. ARing.. i see a guy burst out and start spraying me.. missing.. missing.. Me; "TURNNNN TURNNN" *moves slowly whiel joystick is wayyy to the side*

after 7 seconds.. headshotttttted


lolz.


Feel free to do so. You'd get thanks.
High sensitivity is wut i use for knife battles
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us