PS3 Controller usage with Combat Arms?

PollWould you like a tutorial to use a Ps3 Controller with your PC for Combat Arms/?
41 votes
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
Tried it... Not Very Fun.. lol
Haha okay guys
I hope i have the time to do it this weekend.
I have more things to do, like:
Upload 2 HD Video Color Correction in Sony Vegas tests to my Youtube Acc.
Make a site for Piano Files.
Then i'll get to the PS3 Controller Tutorial
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post



Yea i know.
But some people who are crossovers
or like very very good at Controller Gaming, and want to try this method out.
I'll be sure.

The thing is, If i were to JUST DO IT.
and people didn't want to learn.
I just wasted about 45 minutes of filming.
1 hour of editing.
3 hours of rendering
1 hour of uploading.
10 minutes posting up the thread
Do it man. I rape on MW2 and MW on PS3, but not on pc. DO IT. DO IT.DO ITDO IT.DO IT.
I have one that i can play combat arms with my Xbox 360 controller but i fail with it because i try setting it up like the COD settings but wen i go in CA they are switched up and stuff i will just stick to how i am ATM
i want to do that! It would be cool
so why not just use XPadder? its easy to use and user friendly

does combat arms have it patched or something?
Wii
would be cool if you could use a wii controller with pc its prefecto for shooting
DO IT!
Uhm is PS2 controller okay?
For those of you wich can't wait for his tutorial, all you need is:
- PS3 SIXAXIS win32 driver
- Joystick 2 Mouse 3.0

Have fun

Regards, Iriz3n ~
Quote Originally Posted by Iriz3n View Post
For those of you wich can't wait for his tutorial, all you need is:
- PS3 SIXAXIS win32 driver
- Joystick 2 Mouse 3.0

Have fun

Regards, Iriz3n ~
Actually, it's JoyToKey that works best.
I have the Settings for it already.
The only thing I need to do is,
Make a compilation of the files needed for an orderly/easy installation.
Record myself showing how to get it, and record myself using it.
i vote yes, it would be cool to use a ps3 controller bro
God, make the tutorial. My PS3 broke so I don't want my controllers be all dusty.
Quote Originally Posted by danakroyd View Post
God, make the tutorial. My PS3 broke so I don't want my controllers be all dusty.
Haha, Same.
Cant wait for TuT
I'll get my friend to lend me her controllers. Go ahead. Do it. NAO.
if u still get to change the sensativity opetion than yes
if not than no
End If
End Sub
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us