NIGHTWARE Public Script preview

Posts 61–72 of 72 · Page 5 of 5
which screenshots? Btw i meant your old multiscript. it doesent have a anti recoil
Quote Originally Posted by HcsR1wOw View Post
which screenshots? Btw i meant your old multiscript. it doesent have a anti recoil
Yes, my multi-script doesn't have an anti-recoil
but this one will have that once I continue it
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post


Yes, my multi-script doesn't have an anti-recoil
but this one will have that once I continue it
When will you continue it? Do you have like a 'team'?
Quote Originally Posted by svrij22 View Post
When will you continue it? Do you have like a 'team'?
I have a few friends with who I talk about coding etc, but I code these myself
I think i'll get back to it sometime soon, but I'm not sure
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post


I have a few friends with who I talk about coding etc, but I code these myself
I think i'll get back to it sometime soon, but I'm not sure
Same. School eh?
Quote Originally Posted by svrij22 View Post
Same. School eh?
No, not even same country
Unlike us, we live near each other :P
Lol, I actually meant "Same" as in "I agree in not having much time to spend on writing code." See the dot? haha.

But your friends are from other countries?
Quote Originally Posted by svrij22 View Post
Lol, I actually meant "Same" as in "I agree in not having much time to spend on writing code." See the dot? haha.

But your friends are from other countries?
yes we are
UPDATE:
Will decide wheater to continue or not after internships started.
Wait, you're from brooklyn? :O
Quote Originally Posted by whereami1 View Post
Wait, you're from brooklyn? :O
Haha, no, but you are
My signature shows the geoip from whoever views it, not mine :P
Posts 61–72 of 72 · Page 5 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?