NIGHTWARE Public Script preview

Posts 46–60 of 72 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by thearrowa View Post
We r still waitin
I have a personal life too, you know?


Quote Originally Posted by fgWEGWhgwshwhhh View Post
I really really happy that you're doing free staff, you helped me too, I'm really want to say thanks on the free staff cuz this thing need to cost, good luck m8.
Thanks alot man I'll try to find more time to work on it
UPDATE
The making of this has been temporarily put on hold due to the amount of shit being released here. Apparently some of you think it is ok to copy someone else's work, edit one line, and release it as there own, without giving credit at all. I am also working on plenty of other projects and this combined made me put this project on halt till further notice. I will let this thread open for you to ask questions and discuss (and to keep you up to date)
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post
UPDATE
The making of this has been temporarily put on hold due to the amount of shit being released here. Apparently some of you think it is ok to copy someone else's work, edit one line, and release it as there own, without giving credit at all. I am also working on plenty of other projects and this combined made me put this project on halt till further notice. I will let this thread open for you to ask questions and discuss (and to keep you up to date)
It's sad that admins think that if ur copying 2 scripts to 1 script the script is yourse, happy that ur stopped, ppl will copy the script, 100%, I think the script that u wanted to do is the best script that ever was in this forum.
Quote Originally Posted by fgWEGWhgwshwhhh View Post

It's sad that admins think that if ur copying 2 scripts to 1 script the script is yourse, happy that ur stopped, ppl will copy the script, 100%, I think the script that u wanted to do is the best script that ever was in this forum.
Thanks That's also why I never release source code, someone even asked for it today >.<
I don't like putting alot of efford into something that will just be drowned away by the skids
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post

I have a personal life too, you know?



Thanks alot man I'll try to find more time to work on it
Ehm. I just wanted to get info about script's latest situation. Btw ı know you have responsibilties or duties. Just do keep completing this script
will each weapon recoil have it's own binds?
Great work! So when is the Release date?
Quote Originally Posted by ppddgg1141 View Post
How i can download it?
Its not finished yet...

 
True story
Vac Detectebake?

- - - Updated - - -

Vac Banned?
Great job.. Will you proceed coding the script?

Maybe encrypt the script? so people cannot steal your code?

BTW... Looks good so far. Can you implement Color Triggerbot? Any maybe make a button? So it only shows the things, that can be used in fullscreen and which cannot be used in fs

Keep up the good work coding!
Keep it going man!!!
Good work!!!
I'm happy you're taking time on this so it doesn't turn out badly, but is this close to being done?
Quote Originally Posted by ItsAeroHD View Post
I'm happy you're taking time on this so it doesn't turn out badly, but is this close to being done?
Project has been on hold for over a month, internships are comming up so I won't have alot of time then eighter, I put the project on halt as there was/is to many c+p "releases" happening, the script section isn't like it used to be imo. Maybe i'll get back to it later, if I find drive for it.
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post


Project has been on hold for over a month, internships are comming up so I won't have alot of time then eighter, I put the project on halt as there was/is to many c+p "releases" happening, the script section isn't like it used to be imo. Maybe i'll get back to it later, if I find drive for it.
#ExposingSquad
Posts 46–60 of 72 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?