NIGHTWARE Public Script preview

Posts 31–45 of 72 · Page 3 of 5
I know I'm pretty late to the party but if you're still working on it I'd like to see your xhair overlay get included in this script.
Quote Originally Posted by thelazypanther View Post
I know I'm pretty late to the party but if you're still working on it I'd like to see your xhair overlay get included in this script.
I'll defenitly keep that in mind
However I'm currently also working on alot of other projects and school, so it's not going fast.
Cool script, looks awesome can't wait for it to be released.
can i get vac banned from this?
Quote Originally Posted by ceeve13 View Post
can i get vac banned from this?
If you read you see this is a project i'm working on. NOT something that is done.
As for your question, read the sticky regarding scrtipts.
Nice work _NightWare ;D
I'm always very interested in your scripts! Keep up the good work!!
download? >-<

- - - Updated - - -

It looks quite good. Can't wait to try it out, because your other script wont work for me :[
Quote Originally Posted by Martardom View Post
download? >-<
He's still working on the script. There is no ETA right now
Nightware you have already done too much, please, for your own good, stop being so good.
Quote Originally Posted by Healo9999 View Post
Nightware you have already done too much, please, for your own good, stop being so good.
Haha thanks, this will probably be the last script I release here anyway
Really nice good stuff
I really really happy that you're doing free staff, you helped me too, I'm really want to say thanks on the free staff cuz this thing need to cost, good luck m8.
Posts 31–45 of 72 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?