NIGHTWARE Public Script preview

Posts 16–30 of 72 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by thearrowa View Post
Which screenshots? Btw i meant your old multiscript. it doesent have a anti recoil
I am not going back to my old script.As I learn more I gain new intrests
NIGHTWARE for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive , almost better than original
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
NIGHTWARE for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive , almost better than original
Fucken shots fired xD
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


Fucken shots fired xD
nah haha, Script vs hack is a battle you can't win
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post

nah haha, Script vs hack is a battle you can't win
ik but still
nice job , when I could use it
Quote Originally Posted by vilxota View Post
nice job , when I could use it
Dunno, will take some time
ops, i didn't see the screenshots that on the main post. it is very nice to have anti-recoil. Well, can u do a script with just this anti-recoil. i would appreciate if u can do this
btw, sorry for bad english.
Quote Originally Posted by cancan333 View Post
its ahk bro ?
If you read the thread it clearly says c#
Quote Originally Posted by hurensohn1212 View Post
why cant i download it
Sometimes ...
what name of this theme
/where can i get
Quote Originally Posted by awaltora11 View Post
what name of this theme
/where can i get
No theme is used, I simply used lables as buttons for the "tabs" and used panels as the tab pages.
Posts 16–30 of 72 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?