Omegalos' FITBIT SERVICE | CHEAP AND FAST | SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

Posts 31–45 of 154 · Page 3 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by kittydestroyer View Post
Talking to you?
yeah!tooshort
Back in business
Bump, new prices!!
Quote Originally Posted by Concretepete View Post
Talking on skype now
confirming
SE'ed me a surge, super fast will use again
Quote Originally Posted by japan14406 View Post
Added u on skype
I accepted!
Just want to verify its really you on skype, I just sky ped u "code" to reply with
Quote Originally Posted by uvpC2M6uxI View Post
Just want to verify its really you on skype, I just sky ped u "code" to reply with
&@ talking with you
Well just paid him for a blaze and he's still talking to me, about random stuff. In my expierence non legit people stop talking to you as soon as they get ur $. Really confident, will update as I get more 411
bumperino!!
Posts 31–45 of 154 · Page 3 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?