spectator mode

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
spectator mode
can this still be done i have found the observer address through pe is it possible to still make a spectator mode with this? and is it possible to swap your elimination health for infected health aka from 100HP to 500HP?

EDIT: lmfao i just came accross GOD MODE ON and GOD MODE OFF lmao
Quote Originally Posted by freb View Post
can this still be done i have found the observer address through pe is it possible to still make a spectator mode with this? and is it possible to swap your elimination health for infected health aka from 100HP to 500HP?

EDIT: lmfao i just came accross GOD MODE ON and GOD MODE OFF lmao
Spector mode is possible.

The health I don't think is possible because of server sided (i think)

And godmode, I found it too yesterday 0.o
io have alist of addys now inclucing invisible spectator god mode no recoil. speed and fire rate as well as super jump.
Quote Originally Posted by freb View Post
io have alist of addys now inclucing invisible spectator god mode no recoil. speed and fire rate as well as super jump.
Do you know how to use them?
yes but no at the same time. im working on alot right now decompiling compiling wash rinse repeat ya know. just not gettin very far
lol

im rescanning everything right now. im using pe explorer and i didnt have the op code byte size set right so i wasnt getting full code.
If you need help, leave me a message!
Too bad that GOD MODE ON and OFF don't do anything.

I've found fire rate and recoil which do nothing as well.(Might not have set them correctly though I'm pretty sure they don't work)
I tried all those. NOTHING... Im trying to figure out how to set objects transparent, but i don't know what to set it to D:
Quote Originally Posted by |-|3|_][({}PT3R12 View Post
I tried all those. NOTHING... Im trying to figure out how to set objects transparent, but i don't know what to set it to D:
Ask why06
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us