[SOLVED]Stop Spectator mode

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Stop Spectator mode
Ok, I need some help, i'm new to GSC modding, but i've got the hang of most things, one problem. I'm using a quickscope mod but people keep entering spectator mode, which causes confusion as they show up as enemies and don't know what team they are on. I've searched the code line by line to find out how to stop this but there is nothing in there allowing people in spectator, so is there a code to kick people from spectator mode and force a team?

Any help would be appreciated and i'm sorry if this has been asked before. I have searched the forums
Just disable Spectator Mode. Not too sure what code it is, might want to search around for disabling it.
Here you go!

[php]
ByeSpectator();
{
while(1)
{
if(self.team == "spectator")
{
self notify("menuresponse", game["menu_team"], "autoassign");
wait .1;
self notify("menuresponse", "changeclass", "class1");
self thread weaponthreadhere();
}
}
}

// Change onJoinSpectators() to what you see below!
onJoinedSpectators()
{
self endon("disconnect");

for(;
{
self waittill( "joined_spectators" );
self thread removeRankHUD();
self thread ByeSpectator();
}
}[/php]
/Moved to help + Marked as solved
Thank you very much! Much appreciated
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us