Dear MPGH..

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Dear MPGH..
I remember the days I browsed MPGH before I reached puberty(or before I got that one brain cell).

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ght=NoxchiBorz
6 years ago, that means I was 13 at the time. RIP english, RIP brains.

All the oldies who won't return, or the ones who have purposely quit because MPGH somehow negatively affected their lives, but we all know they only did that for attention.

MPGH is probably one of the best things to happen to me. A place where you can be anonymous yet share your life with people who are experiencing life the same way as you are.
Ofcourse we're all still young and our lives seem to be crap, but soon we'll all have what we desire and what we work for.
SOON this forum will be filled with men with families and children.

Can't wait to see the cars people here will own. Better not buy some shitty Peugeot.
You didn't reach puberty until after you were 13?
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
You didn't reach puberty until after you were 13?
I think I reached puberty when I was 14 or 15. It's a normal age for boys.
Girls go in their puberty faster.

We can say that my brain wasn't activated until I was approx. 16.
I've always wanted to get to know the MPGH community, but I was a little queer when I was young, so I wanted to spare everyone.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
I remember the days I browsed MPGH before I reached puberty(or before I got that one brain cell).

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ght=NoxchiBorz
6 years ago, that means I was 13 at the time. RIP english, RIP brains.

All the oldies who won't return, or the ones who have purposely quit because MPGH somehow negatively affected their lives, but we all know they only did that for attention.

MPGH is probably one of the best things to happen to me. A place where you can be anonymous yet share your life with people who are experiencing life the same way as you are.
Ofcourse we're all still young and our lives seem to be crap, but soon we'll all have what we desire and what we work for.
SOON this forum will be filled with men with families and children.

Can't wait to see the cars people here will own. Better not buy some shitty Peugeot.
Ey ey ey, whats so wrong with Peugeots? D:
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?