LOOKING FOR DEV WHO KNOWS THERE STUFF

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
LOOKING FOR DEV WHO KNOWS THERE STUFF
I'm looking for a dev with a decent amount of knowledge with coding dungeons I will not be paying you unless I receive donations which then you receive 1$ a project so if you interested add me on skype: dudeyolo1 if I don't get donations and do pay for vps I will pay you with prod items or else you will be working for free
$1/project? No thanks.
Worth!

10/
Heh, project that takes hours if not days == 1$

Going to feed my family in the future
Quote Originally Posted by Fightera100 View Post
Heh, project that takes hours if not days == 1$

Going to feed my family in the future
I totally agree... He wants you to do everything for him so he can earn some bucks but he will just give you $1 per project AFTER a donation.
Kindof Not Worth ... I would rather get 1 archon in realm then 1 dollar per donation



1 dollar= no more pride
@Luis @Danny @Raple
Is this supposed to be a help request, I usually see these types in discussion
Are you seriously making people work for a fucking dollar? Are you fucking retarded?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?