i got a problem(registrationcode)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
i got a problem(registrationcode)


my dad cleaned up my pc while i was on scool and he deleted my vb08, i was verry @ him and blablabla but now... i reinstalled etc.. and i have to register but the page of msdn is deth -,-
,this site i have to go to:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...4&bn=030729.01

,and this site i get to:

MSDN: Page Error


any suggestions, about how to register?>>my 30days free sh1t are already used along time ago, so i cant use vb rigth now XD
,,thanxx
i dont get that error.
uninstall Vb2008
Just use a offline install, instead of the online one. You should be fine.

Microsoft Express Downloads
(Sorry for outside link)
ok,thanx ...........
Just let me know.
Or just go to the registry and edit some addresses
which ever works I guess
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
which ever works I guess
I've did it many times and worked great!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?