WRGH Sniper hack [undetected]

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
WRGH Sniper hack [undetected]
I'm new to these forums but here is a hack that I found that allows you to snipe from a distance. Its pretty much a super jump hack but your in the air for a longer time.
This hack is UNDETECTED so you dont need a bypass!
The file is clean, you can scan it for yourself. Enjoy.
(THIS IS NOT MY HACK AND I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS HACK!)
Sniper_vantage_point.rarattachment deleted · 117 downloads before removal
stupid leecher GTFO
rofl....

how mean...

yet so true lol

anyways, if you stay in the air for a long time,

it's called either "Superman" or "Sky Stormer"

btw, what site did u get it from?
to be honest this hack sux..u do stay in the air but when ur in the air the screen kinda starts to shake making u even harder to snipe...i prefer the old way to snipe..bang headshot!..=/
lol leaching is bad !!! dont do it


THIS IS NOT MY HACK AND I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS HACK
then give credit to who's hack this is to be fair to the guy who made this =/
gourav ur just so totally gourav he said he didn't make it and he dosn't gonna take the credit for hes self
Dude I made this and released it on ************ and *********** why must you leech!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us