WTSWill write hand-write your notes/study guide for $5/page!

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
Bump //10chars
Bump //10chars
are you good with physics or calculus 2 ? College level?
Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
are you good with physics or calculus 2 ? College level?
I've taken AP Calculus, so I believe that should be no problem.

But I can definitely also do Physics.
Bump //10chars
Bump //10chars
Bump //10chars
temptations to do it but like it's gone be too expensive for me. i need like 1-4 chapters thats a lot fo pages and papers
Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
temptations to do it but like it's gone be too expensive for me. i need like 1-4 chapters thats a lot fo pages and papers
It's $2.50 per page right now, half off from before for a limited time.
Bump //10chars
Bump //10chars
Bump //10chars
Bump //10chars
Bump //10chars
Bump //10chars
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?