Just writing that is not against to take a few orders)
WTSFitbit SE SERVICE| BLAZE - 30$| Surge 30$| Alta - 25$| Charge HR - 25$
Hot right now
See all listings
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsI take orders
Talking at the moment on Skype.
yes we are talking now
added you on skype
bumpppppppppppppppp
Received shipping confirmation. As soon as I get my order, will update.
Can you confirm that we are talking on Skype? For a blaze order
bumpppppppppppppppp
bumpppppppppppppppp
Purchased a blaze from user. Was very sketchy at first as OP had to postpone for a few days but to be honest I was just being too paranoid. OP almost answered my question right away everytime. He was very trustworthy throughout the whole time and was willing to refund me on request because of the delay but I eventually purchased again.
Sorry for being impatient at first, I would greatly recommend this seller. Very fast responsive and honest!
Sorry for being impatient at first, I would greatly recommend this seller. Very fast responsive and honest!
Bumpppppppp
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
User ServicesFitbit Service BLAZE [60$] SURGE [50$] CHARGE HR [35$] FAST SHIPPING AND CABLES!!! 59 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsFitbit Account shop (Blaze, Surge, Charge HR, Charge)I3 5 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsFitbit Acccount Shop. Blaze, Alta, Charge HR, Surge 6 User ServicesFitbit Blaze and Surge SE Service 27 User Services★ Fitbits SE Service ★ $50 Surge ★ 24-48 Hours ★ Best Value on the Market ★ 24/7 ★ 41
