SPELLCRAFTING REP FOR LEBOT

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
SPELLCRAFTING REP FOR LEBOT
Hello,
man, all these people using cetera, leaving us lebot old-schoolers behind.
Anyway, to use this rep bot u need :
- lebot
- get ember ink: to get this, kill escherion and collect mystic quills and turn in quills at shop (in spellcrafting)
- load bot
- equip rep booting items ect
- press start
- also remember, every 2 minutes buy more ember ink with mystic quills (due to 50 stack max) as they will run out, but rest assured with the current 2x server boost 45 mystic quills will be sufficient.


Virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...is/1476881317/.
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/v4yb3vhzsg.
spellcrafting for lebot_mpgh.net.zip332 B · 1,382 downloads Clean
Or.. do this, I was going to make/give out the packets for the spammer, won't be rude here but come on.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
Or.. do this, I was going to make/give out the packets for the spammer, won't be rude here but come on.
^
At least ask the author for permission before re-releasing a bot or give credit towards whom you got it from.
Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
^
At least ask the author for permission before re-releasing a bot or give credit towards whom you got it from.
That'd be nice, ... good job nonetheless op?
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk. Also, @goldmist, please provide a screenshot of said bot in action if possible. Thanks.
Careful with the packets by the way, these "packet-only" rep bots are much more dangerous and they probably log everything that goes wrong

i.imgur.com/I3U9rnz.png
Quote Originally Posted by prozinhubr View Post
Careful with the packets by the way, these "packet-only" rep bots are much more dangerous and they probably log everything that goes wrong

i.imgur.com/I3U9rnz.png
It's just a message that you can see on your end, it doesn't do anything to your account.
I've used the other gold/exp spammer for HOURS, and nothing happened.
Quote Originally Posted by prozinhubr View Post
Careful with the packets by the way, these "packet-only" rep bots are much more dangerous and they probably log everything that goes wrong

i.imgur.com/I3U9rnz.png
After some testing this only happens when you try to send packets without Ember Ink in your inventory and it's nothing related to detecting your mouse movement like I first thought or anything like that.

Keep an eye on your Ember Ink count and stop spamming when it gets close to 2 Inks.

I bet they ban accounts after X amount of "strikes" and you can also bet they log and count as a "strike" every account that tries to send this packet without an item in the inventory since that would never be allowed to happen in the normal game client.
Quote Originally Posted by prozinhubr View Post
I bet they ban accounts after X amount of "strikes" and you can also bet they log and count as a "strike" every account that tries to send this packet without an item in the inventory since that would never be allowed to happen in the normal game client.
If that was the case, I'd be banned right now, I sent invalid packets for a good minute because I forgot to check my inventory.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
If that was the case, I'd be banned right now, I sent invalid packets for a good minute because I forgot to check my inventory.
It's likely not instant, they probably check once every x months or once every x weeks, I never had a instantly banned account in all these years but I had "randomly" banned accounts after long time without cheating
Quote Originally Posted by prozinhubr View Post
It's likely not instant, they probably check once every x months or once every x weeks, I never had a instantly banned account in all these years but I had "randomly" banned accounts after long time without cheating
Doubt they hunt down people, tons of coughrespectedcough members of MPGH use these and don't get banned unless used poorly or excessively.
Quote Originally Posted by goldmist View Post
man, all these people using cetera, leaving us lebot old-schoolers behind.
Just do it on canned chat servers and in private rooms and you should be fine.
does this still work? and also does packet spamming will ban us?
Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
does this still work? and also does packet spamming will ban us?
This, and packet spamming still work. Spamming hacker traps get you banned like restricted badges and such.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?