SolvedHow do I stop the site from making me change my password after 90 days?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How do I stop the site from making me change my password after 90 days?
Literally the most pointless and frustrating thing ever. It always causes me to forget the password.
You can't, afaik. That's a security feature applied to all members, including staff. In the long run it is for the best, considering how many incidents of hacked accounts we deal with daily.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
You can't, afaik. That's a security feature applied to all members, including staff. In the long run it is for the best, considering how many incidents of hacked accounts we deal with daily.
I mean, changing the password doesn't really stop that. It just makes it harder for me to log in. Its not like anyone is going to get my password. This should seriously be changed. There is no other website in the world that does that. Its just an annoyance. Please change it or at least make it so we can disable the feature if we don't want it rather than forcing it on people.
Sorry, but that's beyond my power, I will inform the site owner, though I doubt that it will change.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?