How to fix xigncode error [0xE019100C]

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
Well, my friend factory reset his PC and he's now able to play, but I don't know if any of you'll want to do that.

Edit : If you're still getting this error, I'm not sure, but try using this, it might help.
Are you referring to the lost connection?
Quote Originally Posted by lol123961 View Post
Are you referring to the lost connection?
it could work with both, lost connection and the xigncode error
Quote Originally Posted by lol123961 View Post
Are you referring to the lost connection?
The lost connection error is most likely to be caused by the ban you've been given by enmasse, a factory reset would usually fix the issue, could temporarily fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi.lorens View Post
Xigncode error is gone , but sometimes i get a lost connection error after 2min
Are you banned?
Works Perfectly thx!
works like a charm. thanks man.

But I did not delete AVA. I only deleted those xigncode files, used the MAC changer and rebooted PC.
Not work for me

EDIT!!!

WORKS!!!!!

I used Revo Unistaller with option 3, then Delete ALL of AVA (steam and ENMASSE folders), then watch the video (and reboot) and finally install AVA from Steam. Good bye error!
still working :v 10 char
i think it doesnt work anymore bcs i cant click on 'Add legacy hardware' its gone..
Quote Originally Posted by Melqon View Post
i think it doesnt work anymore bcs i cant click on 'Add legacy hardware' its gone..
Add my skype, I'll help you out. Skype is scythempgh, it's also in my signature
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
Add my skype, I'll help you out. Skype is scythempgh, it's also in my signature
i don't have skype, to lazy to download aswell..
Ohh .. damn its Still working
thnx bruh
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us