Some updated classes

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Some updated classes
Hi guys, I believe this is my first post in uc , and I will share some classes for War Inc.

I don't know if anyone here still play this game, it's a little dead, but I will post anyway.

Classes

Code:
class cGameManager
{
public:
char _0x0000[16];
	cPlayer* pPlayer; //0x0010 
/*char _0x0014[60];
	cPlayer* pPlayer2; //0x0050 
char _0x0054[60];
	cPlayer* pPlayer3; //0x0090
        ... */
};//Size=0x0840

class cPlayer
{
public:
char _0x0000[12];
	D3DXVECTOR3 RespawnPos; //0x000C 
	D3DXVECTOR3 MyPos; //0x0018 
char _0x0024[12];
	float Yaw; //0x0030 
char _0x0034[520];
	float Velocity; //0x023C 
char _0x0240[1180];
	cWeaponClass* pPrimary; //0x06DC 
	cWeaponClass* pSecondary; //0x06E0 
	cWeaponClass* cThird; //0x06E4 
char _0x06E8[172];
	DWORD Life; //0x0794 
char _0x0798[104];
	__int32 isAlive; //0x0800 
char _0x0804[32];
	float SuperJump; //0x0824 
char _0x0828[176];
	D3DXMATRIX Matrix; //0x08D8 
};//Size=0x1040

class cWeaponClass
{
public:
char _0x0000[48];
	__int32 isReloading; //0x0030 
char _0x0034[360];
	DWORD Ammo; //0x019C 
char _0x01A0[332];
	__int32 RateofFire; //0x02EC 
};//Size=0x0440
Address

Code:
"WarInc.exe" + 035AC4F4
Ammo and life are xored.

If you wanna do something with others players, you can do something like this :

Code:
cPlayer * pEntity = (cPlayer*)(WarIncEXE + 0x035AC4F4 + 0x50 + ( i * 0x40 ));
You can do fly / super jump hack with this class.

Good bye
tyvm!!! appreciated it
is this still working ?

- - - Updated - - -

amazing ty alot
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us