Amazon GC Transfer Method $

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Amazon GC Transfer Method $
Hey, anyone got working transfer gc method (that you tried) if ya and want profit $ pm me (i've tried the books - its not good - require cc)
thanks
Apart from CC, I don't think there is a method. I've tried numerous things such as Amazon Coins etc but the rep said that you need CC
I did once transfer 50$ refunded agc from my main account to my brothers account, does that count?
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
Apart from CC, I don't think there is a method. I've tried numerous things such as Amazon Coins etc but the rep said that you need CC
ya.. the thing is with the cc it makes problem when one purchase
Quote Originally Posted by Portgas D. Ace View Post
I did once transfer 50$ refunded agc from my main account to my brothers account, does that count?
if you do it quick and it wasn't luck pm me
Quote Originally Posted by da_je View Post
ya.. the thing is with the cc it makes problem when one purchase

if you do it quick and it wasn't luck pm me
It took me one about 10 minutes on chat and it was once. I dont know if it was luck
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?