Are there any hackers here they can help?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Are there any hackers here they can help?
I want to play co-op OverRider Challenge mode and finish the achievs there.
I only need 2 games.
If any of you can help me I will be glad, PM me or add me on skype: yitzhak1028

Dont say you lazy you can do it alone... I got a reason to request... I need to win 2games using only sniper rifle... and thats hard...
So I hoped that anyone here can help me with it.
Sent you a message on Skype about it, looking forward to a response.
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
Sent you a message on Skype about it, looking forward to a response.
I didnt got a message but I do saw a friend request from a guy with the dog from Peanuts it is you?
Quote Originally Posted by yitzhak1029 View Post
I didnt got a message but I do saw a friend request from a guy with the dog from Peanuts it is you?
Good luck man, just make a room with the title hacker please
Quote Originally Posted by Kyungrae View Post
Good luck man, just make a room with the title hacker please
you might get ban from it... not taking risks...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?