[Tutorial] How to Create a .BIK video

Posts 46–60 of 60 · Page 4 of 4
I'm going to add to this tut the vice versa version.. Hopefully someone can name change the thread
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
I'm going to add to this tut the vice versa version.. Hopefully someone can name change the thread
Hurry up. I wanna know how to put your mods on my pc as a .mp4 file.
Damnit, I can't edit in. I'll get a minion to edit in the stuff I want after I finish doing everything.
Imma PM a Minion. To Request that It be Stickied
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
Imma PM a Minion. To Request that It be Stickied
Ok.. Thank you very much.
Well Steven, Have fun trying to edit your post
I will Ross. I'll have fun trying to edit my post (ppsstt, Mods, Can i have some help?)
Thank you very much, Is there anything I can improve on?
Yes, You can improve on your layout of the TUT when you do your v2
ffs :l converting takes up 90-100% of CPU Usage, so it shuts me down
LOL.. I feel sorry for you then
It only takes up like 10% of my CPU usage
lol.. I don't know how much it takes but, I know it doesn't freeze my pc
Posts 46–60 of 60 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?