HELI HELP ME!!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
HELI HELP ME!!
Hey Heli if you could help me out here it would be great. I got your code from the last post and edited it a bit, but i keep getting a error message that i put when it can't find a .dll. Look I'll post a screenie.





See?
Everytime i try to inject, it comes up with an error that i put in. Uhm, Shall i put in the whole code? I'm not sure how to pm. You got MSN heli?
__________________
Quote Originally Posted by |-|3|_][({}PT3R12 View Post
TV:

533 354 731
q68z5j
Uhh what? What Tv lol?
Move to VB Section, And we will help, I can take a look at it if you like
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us