PostGame Offset/Address/Cheat Engine Table Mega-Thread

Posts 136–150 of 203 · Page 10 of 14
Help
Quote Originally Posted by ZeubyX View Post
You probably forget to close cheat engine when you started online match
I edited & tried tons of thing in the memory, never got banned
Hey mate may be a bit much to ask but can you update the offsets for camos rig and weapon xp! tried the others and didnt work!
Quote Originally Posted by Ciolliximu View Post
Hi. So if i want to get to lvl 30 prestige what i have to do? Step by step, please. TY
lol you're trolling, right ? just copy past offsets in cheat engine and write 30 ?
Help
Would you be able to tell me how to find a offset for unlock camos rigs and weapon XP seems the offsets you posted beginning of the year are outdated! Would be a real help! sent you a F/r but cant seem to message you for some reason! Do you have a ******* i could chat to you via
Quote Originally Posted by louisvicary View Post
Would you be able to tell me how to find a offset for unlock camos rigs and weapon XP seems the offsets you posted beginning of the year are outdated! Would be a real help! sent you a F/r but cant seem to message you for some reason! Do you have a ******* i could chat to you via
I don't have this game installed anymore, I don't have the updated offsets
ask JordyOwner, maybe he have it
Help
Quote Originally Posted by ZeubyX View Post
I don't have this game installed anymore, I don't have the updated offsets
ask JordyOwner, maybe him have it
do you have the unlock all crypto keys level and other key things for bo3 and ww2 at all? cant figure out how to get them!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZeubyX View Post
I don't have this game installed anymore, I don't have the updated offsets
ask JordyOwner, maybe he have it
I Also cant seem to find that person! i have tried searchng via user do you have a link to him
Quote Originally Posted by louisvicary View Post
do you have the unlock all crypto keys level and other key things for bo3 and ww2 at all? cant figure out how to get them!
nope
Quote Originally Posted by louisvicary View Post
I Also cant seem to find that person! i have tried searchng via user do you have a link to him
lol just look at the previous page. page 9
Help
Quote Originally Posted by ZeubyX View Post
nope

lol just look at the previous page. page 9

Okay thank you and just out of curiosity how would i find these offsets for weapon xp etc? can you give me a breif one on how to locate these? Im sure there is away that you done it !
Quote Originally Posted by louisvicary View Post
Okay thank you and just out of curiosity how would i find these offsets for weapon xp etc? can you give me a breif one on how to locate these? Im sure there is away that you done it !
searching & finding offset is not done with a simple tut, it requires time and experience between all CoD
Over time I have build my own "method" to get offsets, trying multiple thing & do some calculs etc its not just step 1 : click here, step 2 : click here...
start any CoD in offline mode (to avoid getting vac banned) and start learning, that all
Quote Originally Posted by ZeubyX View Post
lol you're trolling, right ? just copy past offsets in cheat engine and write 30 ?
No, i was not trolling.
Thanks!!!
I asked because if i put 30 i will have everything unlocked or not?
Quote Originally Posted by Ciolliximu View Post
No, i was not trolling.
Thanks!!!
I asked because if i put 30 i will have everything unlocked or not?
I said write 30 because you were asking for prestige level 30, that make sense right? and now you're saying if you write 30 you'll unlock everything lmao
you're trolling me for sure. Don't quote me again. Ty.
Quote Originally Posted by ZeubyX View Post
I said write 30 because you were asking for prestige level 30, that make sense right? and now you're saying if you write 30 you'll unlock everything lmao
you're trolling me for sure. Don't quote me again. Ty.
I am sorry if i can seem a troll but i am not - for sure i am a noob in this situation and so i asked.
Thanks again.
Quote Originally Posted by ZeubyX View Post
searching & finding offset is not done with a simple tut, it requires time and experience between all CoD
Over time I have build my own "method" to get offsets, trying multiple thing & do some calculs etc its not just step 1 : click here, step 2 : click here...
start any CoD in offline mode (to avoid getting vac banned) and start learning, that all
Okay so am i right by doing this!

say my current headshot value for the NV4 is 3 so if i search for the value 3 in a 4 byte and then go in game and get 1 headshot to make the total value 4 and then search back through the offsets to fid wich had the previous value of 3 but is now 4!

would this work?
I also tried typing in Camo under string but i founf somethings but if i try to change the value the text goes funny!

and insight or help from any one would be appreciated! as soon as i have found these i will release them to general public so others can have the updated ones too!
Spent the majority of the day trting to find out a way to search for offsets! if any one can point me in the direction i need to be in that would be fantastic!

I have been typing in strings! eg: Challenges!
i get alot of code for challenges and i understand etc but how do i change the actual value! as right now all im seeing is text and no number/ offset to point me in the correct way to do so!
Quote Originally Posted by louisvicary View Post
Okay so am i right by doing this!

say my current headshot value for the NV4 is 3 so if i search for the value 3 in a 4 byte and then go in game and get 1 headshot to make the total value 4 and then search back through the offsets to fid wich had the previous value of 3 but is now 4!

would this work?
I also tried typing in Camo under string but i founf somethings but if i try to change the value the text goes funny!

and insight or help from any one would be appreciated! as soon as i have found these i will release them to general public so others can have the updated ones too!
lol wtf never search for text in any games
and in CoD most value is in hex little endian
normal hex : 999 = 00 00 03 E7
hex little endian : 999 = E7 03 00 00
personally I mostly use the "array of byte" search only
Reply
Quote Originally Posted by ZeubyX View Post
lol wtf never search for text in any games
and in CoD most value is in hex little endian
normal hex : 999 = 00 00 03 E7
hex little endian : 999 = E7 03 00 00
personally I mostly use the "array of byte" search only
Okay what I did was this!
I found out what the current progress was on one of my calling cards (zombies)
Went in game and got +1 searched for the new value
Example Explosive expert I was on 20 so I typed in 20 search and came back with 9mill results
Went in game got 1 kill with a nade
Searched 21 then it came back with 4K results
So I did it again and got me to 400 I found the offset and changed everything to c8 and managed to find out how to get 200+ progress in each calling card and now have managed to get 100%
(Will release offset soon)

Now how would I go about the weapon XP?
Say my weapon level is 1 should I search 1 level it up to 2 and research like I did above then apply t to a byte and then edit the rank to 15?
Or how would I go about finding the weapon xp?
If you can give me a rough idea I can then release it publically!

I will also be doing the same as I did above to find out my RIGs weapon camps etc to see if I can get them unlocked the same way I did for the titles!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZeubyX View Post
lol wtf never search for text in any games
and in CoD most value is in hex little endian
normal hex : 999 = 00 00 03 E7
hex little endian : 999 = E7 03 00 00
personally I mostly use the "array of byte" search only
Will also most certainly be using this! Can you go into detail a little more?
So if I find a hex calculator and find my current rank 55 would I then convert 55 to little endian? Or would I still need my current exp value?
Posts 136–150 of 203 · Page 10 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us