PostGame Offset/Address/Cheat Engine Table Mega-Thread

Posts 151–165 of 203 · Page 11 of 14
Maybe it will be a noob question but...is it possible to modifiy salvage points and/or keys via cheat engine?
Quote Originally Posted by Ciolliximu View Post
Maybe it will be a noob question but...is it possible to modifiy salvage points and/or keys via cheat engine?
I’ve just found camos and titles for MP I will have a look see what I can do but I am noob my self :’) it isn’t to difficult

- - - Updated - - -

So guys can any one help me!
I have the salvage offset but upon changing and trying to use the currency in game it resets it! Any help appreciated

Also if I find the key currency in game will this reset everytime I try to use it?
Quote Originally Posted by louisvicary View Post
I’ve just found camos and titles for MP I will have a look see what I can do but I am noob my self :’) it isn’t to difficult

- - - Updated - - -

So guys can any one help me!
I have the salvage offset but upon changing and trying to use the currency in game it resets it! Any help appreciated

Also if I find the key currency in game will this reset everytime I try to use it?
Salvage & keys are stored on Server Side. So editing won't change a thing...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ciolliximu View Post
Hi! Can you (or someone else) please explain, STEP BY STEP, how to get karma deimos? I gave it a try - a was at level 5 and now i am at level 6 (1 points for 7)but i did not understand what i did...

- - - Updated - - -



Hi. So if i want to get to lvl 30 prestige what i have to do? Step by step, please. TY
The fastest way to get Karma Deimos is to set the EXP of the Mission Team to 1. So you can level it up the fastest. I found out, changing level will not really help. Best and fastest way to get it is to set the EXP to 1.
Quote Originally Posted by JordyOwner View Post
Salvage & keys are stored on Server Side. So editing won't change a thing...

- - - Updated - - -


The fastest way to get Karma Deimos is to set the EXP of the Mission Team to 1. So you can level it up the fastest. I found out, changing level will not really help. Best and fastest way to get it is to set the EXP to 1.
I have the camo offset and same with rig and titles but when I change the values to “c8” it said I’ve 100% but then I have to go in game and do that challenge! Example if I was on 200 out of 15 if I got one kill that matched that challenge it would unlock!
Any way to unlock everything without having to keep doing it this way?

Can you also explain how I would find my weapon xp? It’s the only thing I can’t do
Quote Originally Posted by louisvicary View Post
I have the camo offset and same with rig and titles but when I change the values to “c8” it said I’ve 100% but then I have to go in game and do that challenge! Example if I was on 200 out of 15 if I got one kill that matched that challenge it would unlock!
Any way to unlock everything without having to keep doing it this way?

Can you also explain how I would find my weapon xp? It’s the only thing I can’t do
I currently got the following:

Prestige
Exp
Wins
Losses
Kills
Deaths
Win Streak
Playtime

All Mission Team Levels + EXP
Contract Types + Progress + Reset.
Taunts
All Weapon EXP + Some Weapon Camos (Assault Rifles, SMGS) (Unlock, No need to do the Challenges) (Still working on the others).
All Rig Camos (Unlock, No need to do the Challeng
Perm UAV
Extended Map
ESP

I have a Menu ready to be published but I forgot some things. Hence why I removed my old thread with this tool. It's not CE based but made with C#.

Also, Weapon EXP should be next to the Weapon Camo. Here is the NV4 EXP offset: 0x145EC1D78
Quote Originally Posted by JordyOwner View Post
I currently got the following:

Prestige
Exp
Wins
Losses
Kills
Deaths
Win Streak
Playtime

All Mission Team Levels + EXP
Contract Types + Progress + Reset.
Taunts
All Weapon EXP + Some Weapon Camos (Assault Rifles, SMGS) (Unlock, No need to do the Challenges) (Still working on the others).
All Rig Camos (Unlock, No need to do the Challeng
Perm UAV
Extended Map
ESP

I have a Menu ready to be published but I forgot some things. Hence why I removed my old thread with this tool. It's not CE based but made with C#.

Also, Weapon EXP should be next to the Weapon Camo. Here is the NV4 EXP offset: 0x145EC1D78
Can i ask u how to obtain Taunts, Rig Camos, Perm UAV, Extended Map and ESP? And...what is ESP? LOL
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Ciolliximu View Post
Can i ask u how to obtain Taunts, Rig Camos, Perm UAV, Extended Map and ESP? And...what is ESP? LOL
Thanks
I obtained them by editing the memory and see what was changed :P
ESP is also known as WallHacks
Quote Originally Posted by JordyOwner View Post
I obtained them by editing the memory and see what was changed :P
ESP is also known as WallHacks
Oh...i do not like to use this type of hacks...

Is it not possible that you will only write extended map and perm uav?
TY in any case
Quote Originally Posted by Ciolliximu View Post
Oh...i do not like to use this type of hacks...

Is it not possible that you will only write extended map and perm uav?
TY in any case
You can toggle it on or off in the menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciolliximu View Post
Is there a key for the progress of the contract? I mean...i change the key valor and the contract is done. TY
Yes. There is an offset for the progress of each contract (left & right). But you can't change the rewards of it since that is server sided.
Quote Originally Posted by JordyOwner View Post
You can toggle it on or off in the menu.
Which menu? :|
I found in this forum a thread "Firebug: Chams & Permanent UAV" but 1 - it is closed - and 2 - people say it does not work anymore.
Tried - permanent uav seems not working while ESP makes the game crash...

Quote Originally Posted by JordyOwner View Post
Yes. There is an offset for the progress of each contract (left & right). But you can't change the rewards of it since that is server sided.
Only one little request: keys for zombie contracts? I did not find them in the thread...
Quote Originally Posted by JordyOwner View Post
I currently got the following:

Prestige
Exp
Wins
Losses
Kills
Deaths
Win Streak
Playtime

All Mission Team Levels + EXP
Contract Types + Progress + Reset.
Taunts
All Weapon EXP + Some Weapon Camos (Assault Rifles, SMGS) (Unlock, No need to do the Challenges) (Still working on the others).
All Rig Camos (Unlock, No need to do the Challeng
Perm UAV
Extended Map
ESP

I have a Menu ready to be published but I forgot some things. Hence why I removed my old thread with this tool. It's not CE based but made with C#.

Also, Weapon EXP should be next to the Weapon Camo. Here is the NV4 EXP offset: 0x145EC1D78
Can You Send Me The Menu?

ill send you camos xp if need!
Quote Originally Posted by louisvicary View Post
Can You Send Me The Menu?

ill send you camos xp if need!
No. I will not send you my menu. I already have everything besides some weapon camo's. You can ask me for help if you want though. I am willing to help if needed.
Quote Originally Posted by JordyOwner View Post
No. I will not send you my menu. I already have everything besides some weapon camo's. You can ask me for help if you want though. I am willing to help if needed.
PERFECT!

Do you have a d i s c o r d we can talk over please!
Quote Originally Posted by louisvicary View Post
PERFECT!

Do you have a d i s c o r d we can talk over please!
Yea I already answered it on my profile.
Quote Originally Posted by JordyOwner View Post
Also I came across the contracts of MP.

To reset the MP contract: 145EC5BDD ( 1 byte) change it to 0. (It will reset back to 3, that is normal).
Change the RIGHT contract: 145EC5BD7 (1 byte). Range = 1-40. Higher than 40 will glitch your contract.

Have fun
Is there a key for the progress of the contract? I mean...i change the key valor and the contract is done. TY
Posts 151–165 of 203 · Page 11 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us