DetectedMultihack v1.1 by Zaczero (( ESP || SKELETON || HEALTH || RCS || BUNNYHOP ))

Posts 16–30 of 74 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by iamgoodatgames1337 View Post
Pretty good cheat bro!
I only have 2 problems
#1 Walls don't work with 2 monitors... I have to unplug one
#2 When you turn the aim to its highest setting and the guns fires very fast like negev or ppbizon the aim goes straight to the floor.
Add me on Skype: MrZaczer0
You will share a screen and maybe i'll find a solution
UD? or is it safe?
Quote Originally Posted by ominix View Post
UD? or is it safe?
It was released 11 hours ago. It's most likely UD, and by "Safe" most things on this forum are safe, there are a few faults that slip by, but it is rare. If you are too worried about getting VAC banned, then don't cheat. It's up to you.
Cheat did not worked at all. Detailed: I launched CS:GO and change video settings to windowed, there is no borderless fullscreen option for me. I tried both run as admin and not, both not work. I need someone that can fix this please, I really want thiss :/
Quote Originally Posted by AgentAIF007 View Post
Cheat did not worked at all. Detailed: I launched CS:GO and change video settings to windowed, there is no borderless fullscreen option for me. I tried both run as admin and not, both not work. I need someone that can fix this please, I really want thiss :/
Add me on Skype: MrZaczer0
I'll try to fix it


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rywen View Post
That beautiful RCS makes me want to cum all over my monitor, the only problem is that I have two monitors, and the ESP shows up on the left, while the game is being played on the right It's pretty funny watching a bunch of red boxes run around on my left screen, but isn't very useful lol
I'll add window offset in new version


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by howdoIbhopincss View Post
Looks great only issue for me is that when ever I open the .exe it just crashes saying "CsGo multihack has stopped working" and ideas? Could it be windoge stopping it or anti-virus.
Add me on Skype: MrZaczer0
I'll try to fix it


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utotay View Post
It crashes whenever I open it.
Add me on Skype: MrZaczer0
I'll try to fix it


- - - Updated - - -

Good news everyone!
In the newest version I've fixed skeleton esp to work on every map
Looks great only issue for me is that when ever I open the .exe it just crashes saying "CsGo multihack has stopped working" and ideas? Could it be windoge stopping it or anti-virus.
It crashes whenever I open it.
Quote Originally Posted by dontdeleteme View Post
why aimbot not working
Aimbot won't be availible in public version
Nice hack! Good encryption btw
I feel like im gonna get banned xD I used these in deathmatch then comp but got bored in comp so i left lol... please assure me I wont get banned xD
Quote Originally Posted by superj33445 View Post
I feel like im gonna get banned xD I used these in deathmatch then comp but got bored in comp so i left lol... please assure me I wont get banned xD
if you were playing obvious and if you got +10 reports ez overwatch
BANNED not overwatch, vac rip xD I wasnt being obvious with it and only played 1 game SOS
"insert" doesn't work today somehow but cheat work very well.
Posts 16–30 of 74 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?