DetectedMultihack v1.1 by Zaczero (( ESP || SKELETON || HEALTH || RCS || BUNNYHOP ))

Posts 61–74 of 74 · Page 5 of 5
when will next version be out?
Quote Originally Posted by HappyHook View Post
when will next version be out?
It should be available next week
Testing new features and fixing bugs
Quote Originally Posted by DarkflameTM View Post
when will the new one be out?
~next week
I'm testing new features and fixing bugs..
v1.2 is 99% ready/perfect
thanks man i love your work

- - - Updated - - -

is this still ud?
It's still safe to be used ?
Good Hack
+rep used this in a Valve Insecure Server and they worked just fine. Can't wait for more updates in the future. Added on Skype by the way, so accept if you can.

FYI: not sure if this will give you a vac ban, I tried this with "-insecure" under start options so I won't get a VAC ban just in case.
i downloaded this for the auto bunnyhop feature and accidently left it on while in comp game.
got vacced next day rip
Quote Originally Posted by ThatPurpleGuy View Post
i downloaded this for the auto bunnyhop feature and accidently left it on while in comp game.
got vacced next day rip
Screenshots?
could you give me your dll of hack,this cheat cannot inject my csgo,maybe i can inject it by myself.PLZ
Hello. I was VAC'd today. I only used this cheat and I used it for 2 games.

If someone tells me how to post a link I will.
Too many vac reports // Detected
@Gaar @Smoke


- - - Updated - - -
@Raple // Detected
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
Too many vac reports // Detected
@Gaar @Smoke


- - - Updated - - -
@Raple // Detected
Andddd.. you get vac to.. Maybe I will in next 6 hours xD . Rest In Peace Cheaters......
HAck has been detected.


/closed.
Posts 61–74 of 74 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?